قرص, حبة دواء, برشامة دواء, كرة التنس, طاقية, كرة الغلف
- حبة دواءpilledبيلينغحبوب الدواء
Noun(1) something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size(2) a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet(3) a unpleasant or tiresome person(4) something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured(5) a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
(1) Many have swallowed the bitter pill and tried again, often with salutiferous effects.(2) I was on the pill as well but we decided to use a condom.(3) Women who were currently on the birth control pill were expected to be less likely than women who were not on the pill to indicate intentions to use condoms with a new partner in the future.(4) But if she is on the pill and taking antibiotics, the one will lessen the effect of the other.(5) Pregnant women and those on the pill are at the highest risk of developing deep vein thrombosis on long-distance flights.(6) I could always go into Planned Parenthood, not tell them about my pulmonary embolism, and get back on the pill , but I'm not sure that it would be worth it.(7) She has a four year old child, had a termination two years ago, and is on the pill .(8) If you've used condoms only, for instance, you can ask about going on the pill or another hormonal method for contraceptive backup.(9) That occurs mainly in people who have been on the pill for more than 10 years and who smoke cigarettes.(10) is she on the pill ?(11) These women faced a 60 percent greater risk of getting pregnant while on the pill .(12) she is on the pill(13) I went on the pill for the first time a couple of months ago, and since then I've been crying a lot, for no apparent reason.(14) She was on the pill or at least she had said she was.(15) This is the largest women's health study ever done and contradicts other research on the pill .(16) They may be inhaled or swallowed as a pill or liquid.
(1) sleeping pill :: حبوب للنوم
(2) take a pill :: تأخذ حبوب منع الحمل
(3) the pill :: قرص دواء
(4) bitter pill :: حبة مرة
(5) birth control pill :: حبوب منع الحمل
(6) chill pill :: حبوب منع الحمل البرد
(7) poison pill :: حبة السم
(8) contraceptive pill :: حبوب منع الحمل
(9) blue pill :: الحبة الزرقاء
1. tablet ::
2. lozenge ::
3. contraceptive pill ::
حبوب منع الحمل
pill, pilled, pilling, pills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you can't find
a PILL for that here,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Howie, I don't want to play
Lego, Toenail or Pill anymore.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Sorry for asking, but was it you
who asked for an abortion PILL?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Why don't you take a PILL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
Ahem. Okay, I would like to talk to you about
our new birth-control PILL, Femivra.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: pill
Meaning and definitions of pill, translation in Arabic language for pill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pill in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pill"
What pill means in Arabic, pill meaning in Arabic, pill definition, examples and pronunciation of pill in Arabic language.