الجمال, جمال, حسناء, طلاوة, غانية, شىء جميل
Noun(1) the qualities that give pleasure to the senses(2) a very attractive or seductive looking woman(3) an outstanding example of its kind
(1) It's an hour before sunset, and the late light reveals the colours and beauty of the monumental sandstone faces, which glow red and pink and cast long purple shadows.(2) There were also stalls offering beauty treatments and products, allergy testing, information about cosmetic dentistry and advice on how to lose weight and give up smoking.(3) The blonde beauty will represent Ireland in the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant on June 3.(4) It was my father who drew my attention to the beauty of its message of redemption in the days when I was an agnostic.(5) Although it was now late in the evening, the overhead lighting picked out the colours and enhance their shape and beauty with the shadows of the night that fell outside the glare.(6) In fact, it is a beauty fished off the beach or rocks.(7) That's the beauty of a band - everyone pulls his own weight.(8) We want to hear your beauty secrets: the products you can't do without, the ones that have crept into your bathroom cabinets over the past year or so, and are so good that they refuse to go away.(9) This should be done in such a way as to preserve the natural scenic beauty of the area, such as had been achieved on Royal Oak Road near the entrance to the town's Industrial Park.(10) Scenery, images of Ganesha and Saraswathi and scenes from the epics have been woven with artistic beauty .(11) The beauty of the Hollywood Plus is that the system requirements are not very taxing at all.(12) It champions their main cinematic goals of creating intelligent beauty , of mixing the literal with lushness.(13) At first sight, there is beauty , Kant explains, as there is sublimity in natural objects and in their artistic imitation.(14) The gilding and frills of the eighteenth century were stripped away in favor of the natural beauty of materials and shapes.(15) She was a true beauty and the typical blonde bombshell that fell in love with my dad, a martial arts professional.(16) High-school students are eager and willing to learn physics for its own sake, once they recognize the intellectual beauty of the subject.
(1) beauty salon :: صالون تجميل
(2) beauty parlor :: صالون تجميل
(3) beauty shop :: محل تجميل
(4) natural beauty :: جمال طبيعي
(5) beauty queen :: ملكة جمال
(6) beauty spot :: شامة
(7) beauty contest :: مسابقة جمال
(8) beauty pageant :: مسابقة ملكة الجمال
(9) beauty and the beast :: الجميلة والوحش
2. beautiful woman ::
3. advantage ::
4. knockout ::
5. beaut ::
1. ugliness ::
beauties, beauts, beauty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And all the BEAUTY
of who you are,
of who you could be,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
The BEAUTY of it.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
I'm a purveyor of BEAUTY and discretion -
both equally important.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
I choose to see the BEAUTY.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
See, I'm less interested in
what you say is her BEAUTY,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: beauty
Meaning and definitions of beauty, translation in Arabic
language for beauty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beauty in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'beauty'
What beauty means in Arabic, beauty meaning
in Arabic, beauty
definition, examples and pronunciation
of beauty in Arabic language.