علاقة, صلة, حكاية, نسب, رابطة, معاشرة, سرد, مناسبة, مخالطة, رواية, نسيب, اتصال
Noun(1) an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together(2) sexual activity between individuals, especially the insertion of a man's penis into a woman's vagina until orgasm and ejaculation occur(3) a person related by blood or marriage(4) an act of narration(5) (law(6) (usually plural
(1) The present study does not offer a causal relation between primary hyperparathyroidism and the development of renal stone disease.(2) We used a sensitivity analysis to test the effect of different assumptions on the relation between income and management costs.(3) Rather, they involve a relation between a believer and a thought believed.(4) questions about the relation between writing and reality(5) Our findings suggest a causal relation between second teenage birth and adverse pregnancy outcome.(6) This indicates a causal relation between the two, but that leaves three possibilities(7) Hence the assertion of a causal relation between physical and mental events is inherently paradoxical, perhaps even incoherent.(8) A causal relation between asthma and obesity is supported by data from cohort studies.(9) Therefore, in our study, symbolic beliefs do not mediate the relation between prior contact and attitudes.(10) His words of lament emphasize the inalienable relation of father to daughter or bride to homeland.(11) the relation between food and health(12) Accordingly, the husband determined the marital domicile and was the dominant figure in the relation of parent and child.(13) At this stage, I was finding it upsetting, seeing a close relation , who once knew me well, so disorientated.(14) Had he not been his brother and his closest relation , he would have murdered him in cold blood.(15) She is calumniated by some people, who think the relation of this story to be a reflection.(16) What is the causal relation between the pattern of division and cell differentiation?
(1) in relation to :: المتعلق ب
(2) public relation :: العلاقات العامة
(3) blood relation :: قرابة دم
(4) in relation with :: مرتبط ب
(5) human relation :: علاقات انسانية
(6) close relation :: علاقة وثيقة
(7) recurrence relation :: علاقة تكرارية
1. connection ::
2. relevance ::
3. relative ::
5. sexual relation ::
6. telling ::
relation, relational, relations, relationship, relationships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Her last RELATION thousands of miles away,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
so they can move
in RELATION to each other.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
It's just that in RELATION to Walt, it's...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
It could be in RELATION to a investigation
Hank was working...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: relation
Meaning and definitions of relation, translation in Arabic
language for relation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of relation in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'relation'
What relation means in Arabic, relation meaning
in Arabic, relation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of relation in Arabic language.