اللون, لون, صباغ, بشرة, راية, تورد البشرة, مظهر خارجي, لون محلي, صب, وجهة نظرلون, صبغ, شوه
اللونتلوينتلويناتتلوينملونالملونينغني بالألوانتلوينالرسامملونيالتلوينتلوينcolorizesعديم اللونالألوانتلطيخمشوهالتشويهيشوه
Noun(1) a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect(2) interest and variety and intensity(3) the timbre of a musical sound(4) an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading(5) any material used for its color(6) (physics(7) the appearance of objects (or light sources, or brightness
Verb(1) add color to(2) affect as in thought or feeling(3) modify or bias(4) decorate with colors(5) give a deceptive explanation or excuse for(6) change color, often in an undesired manner
Adjective(1) having or capable of producing colors
(1) I go out prospecting to two nice little places where you can find a little color .(2) witnesses might color evidence to make a story saleable(3) Resolution in color television imagery is also based on principles of optical mixing.(4) She had black hair down to her waist and her skin had a bronze color to it.(5) There was a knock at her door and she sat up quickly, her cheeks flooding with color .(6) Karae's cheeks flooded with color and she quickly turned her eyes to the floor to hide both the blush and her shy smile.(7) the lights flickered and changed color(8) State-of-the-art cameras are now smaller than a pack of cigarettes, and can transmit in color or black and white.(9) Although he took the photo in color , he converted it to black and white to increase the contrast and more closely resemble Weston's work.(10) color the head, eyes, and bill with crayons(11) But it was black in color instead of white, and it had black wings and emerald eyes.(12) a rich brown color(13) Quinn wheezed with embarrassment as color rushed to her face.(14) Racism is the belief that mankind is divided into races, skin color or religion, making one member of an ethnic group view the other as inferior.(15) There is a less noticeable jazz presence here, and less color in both the music and in the scoring.(16) But quite unlike photons, gluons do carry color charge, the analog of electric charge.
(1) hair color :: لون الشعر
(2) background color :: لون الخلفية
(3) color-blind :: عمى الالوان
(4) change color :: غير اللون
(5) skin color :: لون البشرة
(6) color range :: مجال اللون
(7) solid color :: اللون الصامد
(8) color code :: رمز اللون
(9) light color :: لون فاتح
(10) color scheme :: نظام الألوان
1. hue ::
2. paint ::
3. redness ::
4. skin coloring ::
6. coloring ::
7. gloss ::
8. coloration ::
9. tint ::
10. blush ::
11. influence ::
12. exaggerate ::
13. distort ::
14. gloss ::
15. emblazon ::
17. discolor ::
color, colorant, colorants, coloration, colored, coloreds, colorful, coloring, colorist, colorists, colorization, colorize, colorizes, colorless, colors, discolor, discolored, discoloring, discolors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My hair's exactly
the same COLOR as always.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
- Hey, Amy.
- Tonight. You. Me. Color Me Mine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Heard a stable boy say it's the COLOR of blood
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
...are stopped by police
far more often than any other COLOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Where's the what?
The blue COLOR.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Arabic Dictionary: color
Meaning and definitions of color, translation in Arabic
language for color with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of color in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'color'
What color means in Arabic, color meaning
in Arabic, color
definition, examples and pronunciation
of color in Arabic language.