صرخة, بكاء, هتاف, نحيب, نباح, شعار سياسيصرخ, صاح, بكى, عج, نادى, أثار ضجة, تباكى, عوى, نبح, نعب, التمس, أذاع, أعلن عن
Noun(1) a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition(2) a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate(3) a slogan used to rally support for a cause(4) a fit of weeping(5) the characteristic utterance of an animal
Verb(1) utter a sudden loud cry(2) shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain(3) utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy(4) proclaim or announce in public(5) demand immediate action(6) utter a characteristic sound(7) bring into a particular state by crying
(1) She had a tight feeling in her chest that she felt could only be relieved by a good cry or a piercing scream.(2) A rallying cry has gone out to save football pitches from the council's axe.(3) McBride recorded more than 100 hours of sounds and will listen to the audio tapes in the next month, in the hope of hearing the bird's cry .(4) a cry of despair(5) Thank you for your quick response to the cry for attention I issued upon my blog.(6) Soon, international opinion took up the cry and the authorities reacted quickly.(7) She went down with a cry of pain as tears sprang to her eyes.(8) it made me cry(9) peace became the popular cry(10) A cry for help sounded through the house as Charlotte, described at Winchester Crown Court as an awkward feeder, stopped breathing.(11) I still have a cry, sometimes, when I realize that my mother is dead(12) Crouched over in agony, Ruth's terrible cry of betrayal seems torn from the depths of her soul.(13) If you are committed to removing all the tangles no matter how long it takes, then give yourself permission to get angry and have a good cry or scream.(14) Don't be afraid to cry , as tears can baptize the soul anew.(15) The likely chairman of the proposed new York rugby league club, Roger Dixon, has issued a rallying cry for fans to keep doing their bit for the cause.(16) He gave an inarticulate cry and attempted to wedge himself further into the corner he was occupying.
(1) far cry :: بعيدة كل البعد
(2) cry out :: احمله
(3) to cry :: يبكي
(4) cry wolf :: أستنفار كاذب
(5) war cry :: بكاء حرب
(6) cry for the moon :: أبكي للقمر
(7) battle cry :: معركة صرخة
(8) cry for help :: تبكي طلبا للمساعدة
(9) cry over :: يبكي
(10) cry on :: يبكي على
1. sob ::
2. call ::
3. appeal ::
4. shout ::
يصيح، يصرخ، صيحة
5. yell ::
قال بصوت عال
6. rallying cry ::
7. weep ::
8. call ::
9. blazon out ::
10. squall ::
11. call out ::
cred, cree, crees, cry
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Who made Sheldon Cooper CRY
like a little girl?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Don't make me CRY, either.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
- I saw you CRY.
- Did you say something, my lady?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
What? You gonna CRY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Why do people CRY at weddings?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: cry
Meaning and definitions of cry, translation in Arabic
language for cry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cry in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cry'
What cry means in Arabic, cry meaning
in Arabic, cry
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cry in Arabic language.