قسم, مقطع, باب, جزء, فرع, قطاع, بند, شعبة, شريحة, دائرة, تقاطع, حي, قطعة, تقسيم, فصيل, منطقة, إقليم, فرع شعبة, فرق, جزء من فصلقسم, تقاطع, قطع, انقسم
Noun(1) a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical(2) a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance(3) a distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people(4) one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object(5) a small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon(6) one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole(7) a land unit equal to 1 square mile(8) (geometry(9) a small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately(10) a division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class(11) a small army unit usually having a special function(12) a specialized division of a large organization(13) a segment of a citrus fruit(14) the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation
Verb(1) divide into segments
(1) I decided to walk through the Islamic section of town to Cairo's infamous bazaar and check it out for myself.(2) The cabaret was provided by the brass consort section of Shipston Town Band.(3) the image shows a section through the wrist(4) His report mentioned one section which dealt with the historical evolution of the village.(5) I divided the class, each section to be led by one member of the faculty.(6) the smoking section of a restaurant(7) Basson is still working for South Africa in its military's medical section .(8) The brass section of an orchestra typically consists of trumpets, horns, trombones, and tubas.(9) It has tested each of you as an individual and, more importantly, as part of a war fighting infantry section .(10) wing section of a plane(11) Each species is classified under a sub-genus, and a section .(12) This latter cavalry regiment had sent one section still farther forward into Persia.(13) it is common veterinary practice to section the nerves to the hoof of a limping horse(14) The profile information is presented individually town-by-town with a separate section devoted to our rural areas.(15) Faculty members teaching multiple sections of one course had each section participate in the study.(16) the children's section of the library
(1) cross-section :: المقطع العرضي
(2) section chief :: رئيس القسم
(3) section manager :: مدير قسم
(4) section head :: رئيس قسم
(5) this section :: هذا القسم
(6) smoking section :: قسم المدخنين
(7) reference section :: قسم المراجع
(8) longitudinal section :: مقطع طولي
1. part ::
2. subdivision ::
3. department ::
4. segment ::
5. division ::
6. incision ::
7. segment ::
section, sectional, sectionals, sectioned, sectioning, sections
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's an entire SECTION of my dashboard
that doesn't have any syrup on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Had to buy these pants
in the men's SECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
and he invoked SECTION three,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Ms. white, you've read Section 61
of the lRC?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: section
Meaning and definitions of section, translation in Arabic language for section with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of section in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "section"
What section means in Arabic, section meaning in Arabic, section definition, examples and pronunciation of section in Arabic language.