دعم, سند, تأييد, مساعدة, دعامة, مساعد, حامل, سناد, نجدة, العماددعم, سند, أيد, ساعد, تحمل, قوى, ناصر, شجع, أعال, احتمل, قام بنفقة كذا
Noun(1) the activity of providing for or maintaining by supplying with money or necessities(2) aiding the cause or policy or interests of(3) something providing immaterial assistance to a person or cause or interest(4) a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel(5) documentary validation(6) the financial means whereby one lives(7) supporting structure that holds up or provides a foundation(8) the act of bearing the weight of or strengthening(9) a musical part (vocal or instrumental(10) any device that bears the weight of another thing(11) financial resources provided to make some project possible
Verb(1) give moral or psychological support, aid, or courage to(2) support materially or financially(3) be behind; approve of(4) be the physical support of; carry the weight of(5) establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts(6) adopt as a belief(7) support with evidence or authority or make more certain or confirm(8) argue or speak in defense of(9) play a subordinate role to (another performer(10) be a regular customer or client of(11) put up with something or somebody unpleasant
(1) It is still illegal in South Korea to advocate support for North Korea or its regime.(2) The strikers have won overwhelming public support for their campaign to escape poverty.(3) She screamed abuse at her managers after the support band finished its set.(4) The girls are going to be the support band, so I may try to take some more photos for their website.(5) she clutched the sideboard for support(6) I arrived a little late, after problems parking, but managed to catch around half of the support act.(7) There are already more people than our planet can support on an ongoing basis.(8) They have no back up system, no organisation to which they can turn to for support and financial assistance.(9) Performing at the dance will be the Irish band Seamus Moore and his JCB Band plus a support band.(10) Sheila found herself clutching the sideboard for support as a surge of vertigo threatened to overcome her.(11) Roger hopes to arrange for local rock bands to play support during each Keighley concert.(12) Nervous observers sketched doomsday scenarios, but the president received widespread bipartisan support .(13) Eventually he shuffled off leaving half the crowd blissfully unaware there had even been a support act.(14) He unified his state in order to support an army strong enough to defend it.(15) What's interesting about this is that the 3.06GHz Pentium 4 was the first P4 to officially support Hyper-Threading.(16) Once the record was out, we started to do gigs as a support act to bands like A Certain Ratio and Inspiral Carpets.
(1) to support :: من أجل دعم
(2) technical support :: دعم فني
(3) financial support :: الدعم المالي
(4) child support :: دعم الطفل
(5) tech support :: دعم تقني
(6) support staff :: فريق الدعم
(7) support group :: مجموعة الدعم
(8) income support :: دعم الدخل
(9) moral support :: الدعم المعنوي
(10) in support :: في الدعم
1. pillar ::
2. maintenance ::
3. encouragement ::
4. comfort ::
6. backing ::
7. advocacy ::
9. livelihood ::
10. documentation ::
12. financial backing ::
13. accompaniment ::
15. provide for ::
16. comfort ::
17. substantiate ::
18. help ::
19. back ::
20. advocate ::
21. underpin ::
22. endure ::
23. subscribe ::
25. defend ::
26. plump for ::
وقع إختياره على
27. corroborate ::
28. patronage ::
1. disprove ::
2. rebut ::
3. refute ::
nonsupport, nonsupporting, support, supportable, supported, supporter, supporters, supporting, supportive, supports
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if they have popular SUPPORT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
We're going to need their SUPPORT in the war
your son started.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
- Thank you.
- For the record, I truly SUPPORT the FBI...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
No? Catelyn Stark begged her sister
for SUPPORT, and Lysa refused.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
- You call tech SUPPORT.
- What a baby.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to Arabic Dictionary: support
Meaning and definitions of support, translation in Arabic
language for support with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of support in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'support'
What support means in Arabic, support meaning
in Arabic, support
definition, examples and pronunciation
of support in Arabic language.