قبل, أقر, رضى, سلم, فهم, صدق, لبي, وافق
Verb(1) consider or hold as true(2) receive willingly something given or offered(3) give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to(4) react favorably to; consider right and proper(5) admit into a group or community(6) take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person(7) tolerate or accommodate oneself to(8) be designed to hold or take(9) receive (a report(10) make use of or accept for some purpose(11) be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal
(1) To legalise it in that form would be to accept liability and sooner or later the court cases would flood in.(2) you must accept that you made a mistake(3) Nicoli had told her the society in London would accept her if Montague approved her.(4) For me, that moment was walking up the steps to the podium to accept the World Cup at home in Paris.(5) I accept the truth of that statement(6) He may not accept Visa or Mastercard, but his service and efficiency is priceless.(7) you should accept me as I am(8) Ronald is a good match and she ought to accept him(9) we don't accept credit cards(10) I can't accept it as fact(11) it was easier to accept than to refuse(12) My Lord, that is agreed and I accept the liability to pay costs.(13) If he wants to accept Visa charge cards, that's the cut Higgins must forfeit.(14) Not everyone is going to accept us for our beliefs, but so long as we try to embrace them and let them learn we are in the right.(15) They tell farmers that we should accept the proposals because the WTO cuts are going to happen anyway.(16) And if it does, you can't expect everyone to stand around and accept you as you are.
(1) to accept :: قبول
(2) not accept :: غير مقبول
(3) accept an invitation :: اقبل دعوة
(4) accept responsibility :: قبول المسؤولية
(5) accept terms :: قبول الشروط
(6) check and accept :: تحقق، واستعرض
(7) accept the fact :: تقبل حقيقة
(8) refuse to accept :: رفض قبول
1. receive ::
2. take on ::
3. say yes to ::
نقول نعم لل
4. welcome ::
5. believe ::
6. go along with ::
الذهاب جنبا إلى جنب مع
7. tolerate ::
8. consent ::
9. swallow ::
10. take ::
11. assume ::
1. decline ::
2. deny ::
3. disallow ::
4. disapprove ::
5. negative ::
6. refuse ::
7. reject ::
8. spurn ::
9. veto ::
accept, acceptable, acceptance, acceptances, accepted, accepting, accepts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He has gone to the Crag
to ACCEPT the surrender.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
If only there were some way to
force Howard to ACCEPT my apology...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
I want you to check
before you ACCEPT the order.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
l don't ACCEPT that.
l don't ACCEPT that he won't sell.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Let's say for a moment that
I ACCEPT the bath-item-gift hypothesis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: accept
Meaning and definitions of accept, translation in Arabic language for accept with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accept in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "accept"
What accept means in Arabic, accept meaning in Arabic, accept definition, examples and pronunciation of accept in Arabic language.