كارثة, مصيبة, نكبة, فاجعة, حدث, محنة, طامة, نائبة مصيبة
Noun(1) a state of extreme (usually irremediable(2) an event resulting in great loss and misfortune(3) an act that has disastrous consequences
(1) Hurricane Katrina will be the costliest natural disaster in U.S. history by a factor of five.(2) Nor is the bank rushing blindly into disaster in the event of a bid succeeding.(3) 159 people died in the disaster(4) Does it take a disaster of these proportions to convince us all to give so freely?(5) reduced legal aid could spell financial disaster(6) a disaster movie(7) Pete has a meditation on the space shuttle disaster .(8) It felt like trespassing onto the film set of a disaster movie.(9) At that time, we were doing Goddard and Fellini at film school and we weren't into Irvin Allen's disaster films.(10) He's had a very hard time. His current situation is a total disaster .(11) The horrific devastation caused by this tsunami may be the worst natural disaster in recent history.(12) "We did have a disaster recovery plan in place, " Bob says.(13) The suite contains the computers and equipment necessary to help a small business function in the event of a company disaster .(14) In 1957 a train disaster affected the lives of many people who lived in south London and Kent.(15) Like the best disaster film that's never been made, but no hero to give us the happy ending.(16) He is one of the most talented figures in the history of matte painting and a central figure in the disaster films of the 70s.
(1) natural disaster :: كارثة طبيعية
(2) disaster area :: منطقة منكوبة
(3) fire disaster :: كارثة حريق
(4) disaster prevention :: الوقاية من الكوارث
(5) nuclear disaster :: كارثة نووية
1. catastrophe ::
2. misfortune ::
3. failure ::
4. cataclysm ::
1. hit ::
2. smash ::
3. success ::
4. winner ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And it was a DISASTER
for the Targaryens as well.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
I shot you for a good reason.
You were leading us into DISASTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Well, this sandwich
is an unmitigated DISASTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
So that was a DISASTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Uh, we're both scared
that our marriage will be a DISASTER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: disaster
Meaning and definitions of disaster, translation in Arabic
language for disaster with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of disaster in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'disaster'
What disaster means in Arabic, disaster meaning
in Arabic, disaster
definition, examples and pronunciation
of disaster in Arabic language.