مجلة, مخزن, مستودع, مجلة دورية, مخزن البندقية, عنبر, مخزن ذخائر حربية, حجرة الأفلام
Noun(1) a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it(2) product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object(3) a business firm that publishes magazines(4) a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required(5) a storehouse (as a compartment on a warship(6) a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
(1) The gun was identified as a German made 9mm pistol and was loaded with 9 rounds of ammunition in the full magazine .(2) Readers appreciate the magazine if the articles help them gain knowledge.(3) The feed magazine usually contains 70 rounds, while another ten rounds are in the upper mounting and in the screw feeder.(4) a women's weekly magazine(5) A massive internal explosion - probably in an ammunition magazine below a forward gun turret, had blown off her bow.(6) There's a fascinating article in the new issue of The Economist, the magazine , a British publication.(7) Remember; unloading your firearm means unloading it completely, so there is no ammunition in the chamber or in the magazine .(8) There is a spacer in the magazine which prevents longer cartridges from being loaded.(9) She took two torpedoes and one bomb, which set off a magazine explosion.(10) a women's magazine(11) Explosive is a tricoastal magazine , headquartered in New York, San Francisco & Iowa.(12) A film magazine from a K - 24 aerial camera was fitted to the back of a C - 1 camera.(13) It's the only repeater in the line, and is equipped with a detachable box magazine .(14) a religious magazine programme aimed at the ordinary man and woman in the street(15) Lipsky, a journalist for Rolling Stone magazine , periodically chronicles modern college campus life.(16) When the bolt clicked on an empty chamber I automatically buttoned out the magazine , plucked a fresh one from my belt, and rammed it into the well.
(1) magazine article :: مقال بمجلة
(2) fashion magazine :: مجلة الموضة
(3) magazine rack :: مجلة الرف
(4) in a magazine :: في مجلة
(5) glossy magazine :: مجلة لامعة
(6) school magazine :: مجلة المدرسة
(7) trade magazine :: مجلة التجارة
(8) monthly magazine :: مجلة شهرية
(9) weekly magazine :: مجلة أسبوعية
(10) powder magazine :: مجلة مسحوق
1. journal ::
2. cartridge ::
3. powder magazine ::
4. mag ::
المجموعة الاستشارية للألغام
5. cartridge clip ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm gonna be in People MAGAZINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
...not staring at your breasts
in some MAGAZINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
All right. Well, we got your body lotion,
your In Style MAGAZINE, your jewelry box.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
I spoke to the reporter at the MAGAZINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
You still might get on a MAGAZINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Arabic Dictionary: magazine
Meaning and definitions of magazine, translation in Arabic language for magazine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of magazine in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "magazine"
What magazine means in Arabic, magazine meaning
in Arabic, magazine definition, examples and pronunciation
of magazine in Arabic language.