فرح, بهجة, سعادة, ابتهاج, مرح, سراء, مصدر الإبتهاج, قرة العين
Noun(1) the emotion of great happiness(2) something or someone that provides a source of happiness
Verb(1) feel happiness or joy(2) make glad or happy
(1) She cried tears of joy on the podium after becoming the first woman from her country to win an Olympic title.(2) it brought them great joy(3) Despite his love for Emma and the joy of having a child at last, Nelson was none the less given to bouts of depression.(4) any joy?(5) we shed tears of joy(6) She felt her heart pound as she felt joy and happiness for the first time in months.(7) you'll get no joy out of her(8) My head rang with pain but I was alive, and the thought made me want to jump for joy .(9) I waited until the gate had closed behind me and I was out of sight to do my jump for joy .(10) to his joy, the horse won the race(11) Firstly, I'm going to take some classes, teaching kids and teenagers about the joy of cooking.(12) One part of me wanted to jump for joy , and the other just wanted to run and hide in fear.(13) it's a real joy listening to her(14) tears of joy(15) Another year has passed and for some it brought joy and happiness, for others sadness and sorrow.(16) you could see her joy at the win
(1) pride and joy :: فخر وسعادة
(2) joy of life :: بهجة الحياة
(3) tears of joy :: دموع الفرح
(4) bundle of joy :: حزمة من الفرح
(5) full of joy :: مليئة بالبهجة
(6) with joy :: ببهجة
(7) jump for joy :: تقفز من الفرح
(8) for joy :: للمرح
(9) great joy :: فرحة كبيرة
(10) shout for joy :: يصرخ من شدة الفرح
1. delight ::
2. pleasure ::
4. gladden ::
5. rejoice ::
1. calamity ::
2. misery ::
joan, joy, joyed, joyful, joying, joyless, joyous, joys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A god of light and love and JOY,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
The JOY she will feel when
my head leaves my neck.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I wept with JOY-
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Joy, this is Leonard.
Leonard, this is Joy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
I mean, this, uh... This little bundle of
JOY of ours was practically on rails.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Arabic Dictionary: joy
Meaning and definitions of joy, translation in Arabic
language for joy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of joy in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'joy'
What joy means in Arabic, joy meaning
in Arabic, joy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of joy in Arabic language.