صادق, نزيه, أمين, صريح, مخلص, مستقيم, صحيح, برئ, ساذج, بسيط, محتشم
- صادقhonesterhonestestبكل صراحهأمانة
Adjective(1) not disposed to cheat or defraud; not deceptive or fraudulent(2) without dissimulation; frank(3) worthy of being depended on(4) without pretensions(5) marked by truth(6) not forged(7) gained or earned without cheating or stealing
(1) I love to eat as much as the next guy, but I also love simplicity - honest food that nourishes, that lets ingredients speak for themselves.(2) Remember, your compliments must be honest , sincere and genuine.(3) It's an honest mistake and an assumption we've all made I'm sure.(4) We would like to thank all the students who gave us honest and sincere information on a broad range of issues in their lives.(5) Even unusually honest journalists are not free of faults.(6) He described the episode last summer as ├ö├ç├┐an honest mistake.├ö├ç├û(7) Harley shrugged, but then decided to give her his honest , sincere reply.(8) I've been neglecting my journal but I'm determined to try harder, honest .(9) And the woman draws herself up and delivers a stirring dialogue on her right to stay there and earn an honest living.(10) References attached to the form described him as ├ö├ç├┐reliable, honest and trustworthy├ö├ç├û.(11) They both are very direct men, they both are very honest and sincere men and they both are men who don't mince their words.(12) What is forgotten in most of the talk about litter on our streets and indiscriminate dumping is that it is the law-abiding, honest and upright members of the community that have to pay to have it cleaned up.(13) For a transaction of this magnitude to be successful, all parties involved must be honest , sincere and truthful to one another.(14) In general, focus group discussions consisted of honest , open and frank opinions of what the students thought about the class.(15) It is becoming hard to find genuinely honest and readable accounts of football.(16) I'm partial to having fish filleted before me, but a good, simple, honest pan of crÔö£┬¼pes Suzette is tough to beat.
(1) to be honest :: أن نكون صادقين
(2) be honest :: كن صادقا
(3) honest man :: رجل صريح
(4) honest person :: شخص صادق
(5) good and honest :: جيدة وصادقة
(6) honest people :: الشرفاء
(7) clean and honest :: نظيفة وصادقة
(8) honest girl :: فتاة مخلصة
1. upright ::
2. truthful ::
3. genuine ::
حقيقي. صادق. صميم
4. honorable ::
5. fair ::
7. good ::
1. dishonest ::
2. lying ::
يكذب أو ملقاه
3. mendacious ::
honest, honester, honestest, honestly, honesty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Honest to God. Ahem.
Leonard, tell her I have a girlfriend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
- No, I got that.
- And HONEST...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
To be HONEST.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
And I trust the eyes
of an HONEST man
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
I have to be HONEST,
this is making me hard.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: honest
Meaning and definitions of honest, translation in Arabic language for honest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of honest in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "honest"
What honest means in Arabic, honest meaning in Arabic, honest definition, examples and pronunciation of honest in Arabic language.