سجن, السجن, حبس, محبسسجن, حبس, أسر
Noun(1) a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment(2) a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement
(1) prison sentence(2) In some cases the prison regime may be a contributory factor in a prisoner's decision to end his own life.(3) he died in prison(4) In rare cases a life sentence may mean life in prison , but such cases are very rare.(5) she spent three years in prison(6) does prison work?(7) both men were sent to prison(8) I was told that Mr Young is in prison in the USA awaiting trial on charges of fraud.(9) Gansler added that Tyson should still be in prison for the crimes he has committed.(10) prison life(11) It can only review the cases of prisoners serving a prison sentence of eight years or more.(12) Relatively more mentally ill people end up in prisons as the prison population diminishes.(13) These homes are built for children whose parents are in prison serving life sentences!(14) He was currently in prison on remand pending trial for conspiracy to murder.(15) And it would not even be necessary for the suspect to commit a crime for them to face a prison sentence.(16) he was released from prison
(1) in prison :: في السجن
(2) prison cell :: زنزانة
(3) prison sentence :: الحكم بالسجن
(4) prison guard :: حارس السجن
(5) prison officer :: ضابط السجن
(6) sent to prison :: أرسل إلى السجن
(7) go to prison :: الذهاب إلى السجن
(8) prison term :: بالسجن
(9) prison governor :: مدير السجن
1. jail ::
2. lockup ::
3. penal institution ::
4. detention center ::
5. jailhouse ::
بتلبية طلبه بضرورة
6. penitentiary ::
7. correctional facility ::
8. supermax ::
9. clink ::
10. slammer ::
11. hoosegow ::
12. big house ::
13. stir ::
14. jug ::
15. brig ::
16. can ::
17. pen ::
19. skookum house ::
20. pokey ::
21. slam ::
22. be inside ::
23. be behind bars ::
أن يكون وراء القضبان
24. do time ::
prison, prisoner, prisoners, prisons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Trust me, sir, your nephew
won't last in PRISON two weeks.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
How nice. Maybe they can carpool
when they visit you in federal PRISON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Finally we've decided
to go for the zero years in PRISON.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
People go to PRISON for this.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: prison
Meaning and definitions of prison, translation in Arabic
language for prison with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prison in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'prison'
What prison means in Arabic, prison meaning
in Arabic, prison
definition, examples and pronunciation
of prison in Arabic language.