بقع, تلوث, لون, لطخ, وسخ, أخصب الشعر, دهن الخشب, لوث, شرب, عاب, شان, حضنبقعة, صبغة, عيب, صباغ, دهان الخشب, وصمة
وصمةملطختلطيخغير القابل للصدأالبقع
Noun(1) a soiled or discolored appearance(2) (microscopy(3) the state of being covered with unclean things(4) a symbol of disgrace or infamy(5) an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
Verb(1) color with a liquid dye or tint(2) produce or leave stains(3) make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically(4) color for microscopic study
(1) Yet court after court had declared his innocence and removed the stain from his character like mud from his boots.(2) In your final paragraph you suggest that the underclass is a stain on our society, which suggests we somehow create it.(3) Known in ancient Greece, this plant was also called ├ö├ç├┐sallow thorn├ö├ç├û because the berries can stain the skin yellow.(4) he regarded his time in gaol as a stain on his character(5) The character of Tess up to her last downfall├ö├ç┬¬ is consistent enough, and we do not object to the defiant blazon of a Pure Woman, notwithstanding the early stain .(6) At a minimum, I believe that the Court's inexcusable ruling will severely stain its reputation for years to come, perhaps decades.(7) John Leslie was left ├ö├ç├┐without a stain on his character├ö├ç├û, according to the judge, but many newspapers disagreed.(8) You can wash it with a garden house, it doesn't mildew, it doesn't stain , it looks good, it has great acoustics.(9) It's their responsibility to verify that I'm not a shoplifter, and am free to go about the rest of my life without a stain on my character.(10) The owners painted the ceiling off-white and applied a stain to the rustic beams to make them look like driftwood.(11) If he resigns now, his exit would leave a stain on his entire career.(12) That it is largely ignored is a stain on the reputation of those who would have us believe they have the good of the theatre at heart.(13) This stuff will stain wood among other things and is bad for your lungs.(14) Religious exercises could not affect the social stain of dishonor.(15) We ask you not to allow the despicable act of one person to stain the reputation of an entire community of good, hard-working people.(16) Grouting can also stain - specialist grout cleaners are available from DIY shops or Relics of Witney.
(1) stain remover :: مزيل البقع
(2) stain removal :: ازالة لطخة، تلوث
(3) wood stain :: الخشب وصمة عار
(4) stain glass :: زجاج مزخرف
(5) port wine stain :: ميناء بقعة النبيذ
(6) tea stain :: وصمة عار الشاي
1. mark ::
2. blemish ::
3. tint ::
4. brand ::
5. discoloration ::
6. smear ::
7. grime ::
8. discolor ::
9. damage ::
10. color ::
11. maculate ::
1. decolorize ::
نصل يزيل اللون
stain, stained, staining, stainless, stains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You don't want to STAIN your hands
with blood, but you STAIN mine.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Where I come from, that STAIN would
be very difficult to wash out.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
A STAIN I never noticed before.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
I mean your soles.
You will STAIN the carpet, man.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
My wife is coming home,
and I can't have any odor, any STAIN,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
English to Arabic Dictionary: stain
Meaning and definitions of stain, translation in Arabic
language for stain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stain in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stain'
What stain means in Arabic, stain meaning
in Arabic, stain
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stain in Arabic language.