صدى, تردد, دوى, خلف صدى, رجع الصدى, ارتد, عكس, رد, انعكس
صدىترددت أصداؤهاترددت أصداءتدوي
Verb(1) ring or echo with sound(2) have a long or continuing effect(3) be reflected as heat, sound, or light or shock waves(4) to throw or bend back (from a surface(5) spring back; spring away from an impact(6) treat, process, heat, melt, or refine in a reverberatory furnace
(1) She called, listening to her voice echo and reverberate through the clay rooms.(2) The impact of their decision continues to reverberate .(3) On an April night, on the speck of land in the southern Caribbean that is the Grenadine island of Carriacou, the grounds of Belair Park reverberate to the distinctive call of African drums.(4) Large pieces of glass propped against one side of the cell eerily reverberate the soothing sounds of cascading water.(5) The insurance implications of the attack continue to reverberate around the world.(6) In the 18th century, two revolutions occurred and both unleashed forces that reverberate even today.(7) Neither of us speak for a moment; the lively chords of the song in the background reverberate off the walls.(8) That's why, Roy says, small actions in her village reverberate in the power centers of Delhi and Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan.(9) oft did the cliffs reverberate the sound(10) In the worst cases, it left legacies of personal pain and distress that continue to reverberate in Aboriginal communities to this day.(11) The Cree say that life is continuous rebirth; the labor of our love will return time and time again, just as the leaves will decompose into soil and the things that we give to this world will reverberate long after we are gone.(12) The explosions in New York and Washington on September 11 continue to reverberate around the globe.(13) The repercussions of the controversy around the alleged doping by three of Bulgaria's champion weightlifters continue to reverberate .(14) Simply, interconnected stories told in an honest and forthright manner touch readers in ways that continue to reverberate long after the book is put down.(15) And unlike most real estate busts, this one will reverberate around the world.(16) Having said that, there is a certain romance in listening to the names of far-away places reverberate off the walls of that magnificent place.
(1) sales revenue :: إيرادات المبيعات
(2) total revenue :: إجمالي الإيرادات
(3) gross revenue :: إجمالي الإيرادات
(4) net revenue :: صافي الإيرادات
(5) tax revenue :: عائدات الضرائب
(6) annual revenue :: الإيرادات السنوية
(7) marginal revenue :: هامش الربح
(8) revenue sharing :: تقاسم العائدات
(9) operating revenue :: إيرادات التشغيل
(10) accrued revenue :: الإيرادات المستحقة
English to Arabic Dictionary: reverberate
Meaning and definitions of reverberate, translation in Arabic
language for reverberate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reverberate in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'reverberate'
What reverberate means in Arabic, reverberate meaning
in Arabic, reverberate
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reverberate in Arabic language.