تعلم, فهم, اكتشف, درس, عمل بحمية, حفظ عن ظهر قلب
Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: ليتعلم
(2) learn about :: تعلم حول
(3) live and learn :: العيش والتعلم
(4) learn by heart :: بحفظ عن ظهر قلب
(5) learn from :: تعلم من
(6) eager to learn :: حريص على العلم
(7) learn quickly :: تعلم بسرعة
(8) learn to read :: تعلم القراءة
(9) learn of :: تعلم من
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My god, those people need to LEARN
you can't just put "ye olde"...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Lydia, LEARN to take
yes for an answer.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Not that you're gonna LEARN anything
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Now I thought I'd LEARN Finnish.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
When did you LEARN to read?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Arabic
language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of learn in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'learn'
What learn means in Arabic, learn meaning
in Arabic, learn
definition, examples and pronunciation
of learn in Arabic language.