مغسلة, غسيل, مصبغة, مكان الغسيل, ملابس مغسولة
الغسالة إمرأة تحترف غسل الملابس و كيهاالغسالاتمغاسل الملابسغسيل ملابس
Noun(1) garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering(2) workplace where clothes are washed and ironed
(1) There was no shopping done, no laundry done and no washing up done.(2) Ropes stretched from one house to the next, from where hung newly washed laundry , some still dripping with rather murky water.(3) Adam put on some pants and picked up a random shirt from his dirty laundry .(4) For instance the female members are generally expected to do all the cooking and laundry .(5) He ran a laundry service with a friend, became a journalist and radio presenter and then a documentary filmmaker.(6) We have seen your dirty laundry hanging on the line. We know.(7) Who needs to do laundry when your clothes wash, condition and repair themselves.(8) One day, in comes a gangly, loud-talking hippie longhair sporting a shirt fresh off the dirty laundry pile.(9) I've spent most of the weekend cleaning and doing laundry - yawn.(10) Washed, laundry is in the washer, tent is airing, boots are scrubbed, cleaned and re-proofed├ö├ç┬¬ and already my week away is beginning to feel like a dream.(11) There was no note, only a pile of dirty laundry and the smouldering remains of a meth lab attracting the attention of the local constabulary.(12) a laundry van(13) lots of people send their sheets to a laundry these days(14) Some houses have a laundry or mud room located near the kitchen, so this might need to be addressed.(15) The message is loud and clear: Korean women do not belong crouched down on the floors of the nation washing men's dirty laundry .(16) It had been a long week and I stopped at the cafÔö£┬« for a cup of coffee before tracking down my parents at the house or at the laundry .
(1) do the laundry :: يغسل الملابس
(2) do laundry :: يقوم بغسل الملابس
(3) laundry service :: خدمة غسيل الملابس
(4) laundry basket :: سلة الغسيل
(5) dirty laundry :: غسيل قذر
(6) laundry bag :: سلة غسيل
(7) laundry facilities :: مرافق غسيل الملابس
(8) laundry soap :: صابون غسيل
(9) laundry machine :: آلة الغسيل
(10) laundry list :: قائمة الغسيل
1. washing ::
2. laundry room ::
3. wash ::
laundress, laundresses, laundries, laundry
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You drove into traffic
to keep me from that LAUNDRY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Great. I can finally show you
where the LAUNDRY room is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Here's your LAUNDRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
and in the LAUNDRY room,
there's a mountain of dirty LAUNDRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
...and do the right thing,
you just hide in the LAUNDRY room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Arabic Dictionary: laundry
Meaning and definitions of laundry, translation in Arabic
language for laundry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of laundry in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'laundry'
What laundry means in Arabic, laundry meaning
in Arabic, laundry
definition, examples and pronunciation
of laundry in Arabic language.