شخص, فرد, فذ, إنسان بشر أو شخص, ذو شخصية مميزةفردي, شخصي, خاص, إفرادي, فريد, فذ, خصوصي
Noun(1) a human being(2) a single organism
Adjective(1) being or characteristic of a single thing or person(2) separate and distinct from others of the same kind(3) characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing(4) concerning one person exclusively
(1) it's up to the individual student(2) Bad manners are the outward sign of a seriously selfish individual .(3) Look out for his book, as his very individual writing style and story telling is brilliant.(4) Plants often fertilize themselves to at least some extent, so polyploid species can arise from a single individual .(5) I prefer things that are individual with a really interesting design aesthetic.(6) But in a family of 12 children there was not all that much time for her mother to give individual care to any one child.(7) York was once renowned for its individual shops selling unusual merchandise, that is what the visitors expect.(8) It's a great showcase of local talent and the perfect place to pick up an unusual and individual Christmas gift.(9) But why a separate outfit when individual companies already have quality departments?(10) However, all models will have their own individual body styles and dynamic characteristics.(11) Serve the ingredients in individual dishes alongside each other.(12) Couples therapy can also be separate but integrated into individual therapies for depression.(13) There was little variation, right down to the brand of the individual servings of jam.(14) When the incredibly fresh dish arrived, I deduced that it must be mashed on the fly in individual portions.(15) A song, by its very definition, implies a single individual giving voice to either emotion or narrative by means of melody.(16) With longer projects it is also productive to work on individual scenes separately rather than the whole movie at once.
(1) individual sport :: رياضة فردية
(2) private individual :: فرد خاص
(3) individual freedom :: الحرية الفردية
(4) individual character :: شخصية فردية
(5) individual entrepreneur :: رجل الأعمال الفردية
(6) individual word :: كلمة الفردية
(7) individual income tax :: ضريبة الدخل الفردي
(8) individual event :: حالة فردية
(9) individual liberty :: الحرية الفردية
(10) individual plant :: مصنع الفردية
1. single ::
2. characteristic ::
3. private ::
4. person ::
5. individualist ::
6. soul ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
individual, individualist, individualists, individualization, individually, individuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are we playing
INDIVIDUAL or teams?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Like, Rambo-James Bond
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
You need to get
the big 200-count box
of INDIVIDUAL matchbooks.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
I'll wait and ruin 24 INDIVIDUAL hours
sprinkled throughout the year.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
...you wouldn't have
transported the INDIVIDUAL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Arabic Dictionary: individual
Meaning and definitions of individual, translation in Arabic
language for individual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of individual in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'individual'
What individual means in Arabic, individual meaning
in Arabic, individual
definition, examples and pronunciation
of individual in Arabic language.