تدفق, دفق, فيضان, تغير متواصل, تقلب, الصهور مادةذاب, سال, أذاب
Noun(1) the rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface(2) a flow or discharge(3) a substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed(4) excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea(5) a state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event(6) the lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving charged particle(7) (physics(8) in constant change
Verb(1) move or progress freely as if in a stream(2) become liquid or fluid when heated(3) mix together different elements
(1) When the SERCA pump is more active, the net flux of calcium into the cytosol decreases.(2) Studies of contemporary ice sheets show that the pattern of ice flux within ice streams has a profound effect on mass balance, flow configuration and ice divide positions.(3) Thus, by Faraday's law, which states that a changing magnetic flux induces an electrical field, hence a current is established in the wires which wrap the pickup magnet.(4) Although not proven, it is logical to assume that capillary basement membrane thickening impairs the flux of nutrients and possibly the migration of white blood cells.(5) the flux of ions across the membrane(6) a localized flux of calcium into the cell(7) The flux of ammonium through the photorespiratory nitrogen cycle has been estimated to be 10 times higher than that resulting from primary assimilation.(8) My views on this issue are still in flux , so I'm just going to present a link to this article by Andrew Sullivan without much comment.(9) This world is luminous with suffering; everything is fragile, prone to flux .(10) If not then to figure out how dangerous is this to you, you need to know how much of the radiation flux reaches your storage unit and how much time you spend in your storage unit.(11) Caribbean civilization represents the meeting of Old and New Worlds and the freshness of being ever caught up in a creative whirlpool of constant flux .(12) They do so by adjusting the flux of hormones in the host's body, so that it just keeps growing into an oversized infant.(13) But an increase in light flux did lead to degradation of the dyes.(14) Impressionism arose from the tension between a focused, stabilizing attention on the one hand, and the continuous flux of sensation on the other.(15) One symptom of the present flux and uncertainty in American life can be found at the box office.(16) The book begins with a re-interpretation of the post-Cold War international system firmly placing the current state of flux and change in an arena of global disorder.
(1) magnetic flux :: الفيض المغناطيسي
(2) luminous flux :: تدفق مضيئة
(3) heat flux :: تدفق الحرارة
(4) flux capacitor :: تدفق مكثف
(5) flux density :: كثافة التدفق
(6) electric flux :: تدفق كهربائي
(7) magnetic flux density :: كثافة التدفق المغناطيسي
(8) welding flux :: تدفق لحام
1. continuous change ::
2. fluxion ::
3. magnetic flux ::
4. flux density ::
5. commingle ::
6. flow ::
7. liquefy ::
1. outflow ::
2. outpouring ::
flux, fluxed, fluxes, fluxing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so this diagram is really just
a FLUX capacitor
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Arabic Dictionary: flux
Meaning and definitions of flux, translation in Arabic
language for flux with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flux in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'flux'
What flux means in Arabic, flux meaning
in Arabic, flux
definition, examples and pronunciation
of flux in Arabic language.