تفريغ, تدفق, تسديد, انطلاق, إقالة, صب, صرف من الخدمة, إطلاق النار, براء ة من دين, خلع, إنجاز لمهمةفصل, قذف, أطلق سراح, أقال, سدد, فرغ, أطلق النار, عفا من العسكرية, تحرر من, قصر يزيل الالوان, لفظ, أصدر, أدى واجبا
- إبراء الذمةتفريغهاالتصريفالتفريغ
Noun(1) the sudden giving off of energy(2) the act of venting(3) a substance that is emitted or released(4) any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body(5) electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field(6) the pouring forth of a fluid(7) the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart(8) a formal written statement of relinquishment(9) the act of discharging a gun
Verb(1) complete or carry out(2) pour forth or release(3) free from obligations or duties(4) remove the charge from(5) go off or discharge(6) pronounce not guilty of criminal charges(7) eliminate (a substance(8) remove (cargo, people, etc.(9) cause to go off(10) release from military service(11) become empty or void of its content
(1) But they say that having MRSA will not delay anybody's discharge from the hospital and that there are no special precautions to follow once the patient is home.(2) A group of girls presented a project on water pollution and expressed concern over the effluent discharge into river and how it had affected the marine life.(3) Because these operations discharge uneaten food, pesticides and fish waste into the ocean, they need permits.(4) his discharge from the hospital(5) Always treat your firearm as if it could still discharge .(6) The glands discharge their contents by the contraction of the arrector pili muscle and by any pressure applied to the gland.(7) As Valkyrie Two continued through the air, the sound of laser cannon discharge rang out.(8) Those who brandish or discharge firearms in a public place would, in all but the rarest cases, be locked up.(9) They will have a hard time finding work, and under the new bankruptcy law, they won't be able to discharge their debt.(10) freight for discharge(11) batteries have a tendency to discharge slowly(12) One also prohibited the discharge of projectiles and explosives from balloons.(13) A motion to consolidate that action with the applications for discharge now before this court was dismissed and the action is proceeding toward trial.(14) money paid in discharge of a claim(15) But only a very few discharge their responsibilities independently.(16) Waste water discharge into the lagoon has also been banned.
(1) to discharge :: على الوفاء
(2) port of discharge :: ميناء التفريغ
(3) discharge valve :: صمام التفريغ
(4) electrostatic discharge :: التفريغ الكهربائي
(5) nasal discharge :: السيلان الانفي
(6) discharge rate :: معدل التصريف
(7) discharge pipe :: أنبوب التصريف
(8) dishonorable discharge :: تسريحه من الخدمة
(9) discharge from :: التفريغ من
(10) electrical discharge :: التفريغ الكهربائي
1. dismissal ::
2. release ::
3. leak ::
4. emission ::
5. shot ::
6. carrying out ::
7. payment ::
8. outpouring ::
9. waiver ::
11. sacking ::
12. firing off ::
13. arc ::
14. dismiss ::
15. release ::
16. send out ::
17. emit ::
18. fire ::
19. unload ::
21. pay ::
22. muster out ::
23. exhaust ::
24. free ::
25. dispatch ::
26. empty ::
27. clear ::
28. drop ::
1. load ::
2. pack ::
discharge, discharged, discharges, discharging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So your mirth is merely a DISCHARGE
of nervous energy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
It's actually yellow DISCHARGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Okay, I'm gonna go
get your DISCHARGE papers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Unauthorized weapon DISCHARGE
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: discharge
Meaning and definitions of discharge, translation in Arabic language for discharge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of discharge in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "discharge"
What discharge means in Arabic, discharge meaning in Arabic, discharge definition, examples and pronunciation of discharge in Arabic language.