Noun(1) a body of (usually fresh(2) a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal(3) any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
(1) Sunday afternoon found us trying out, with some success, the small trout lake situated just behind the bungalow.(2) The rocks are glacial lake beds of dark gray silt, clay, and peat.(3) The surrounding area has a man-made lake , surrounded by huge boathouses and houses.(4) The inland lake is filled with seawater each day, and stocked with marine fish.(5) Burnt umber, terre verte, red ochre, red lake and burnt sienna were identified in several places.(6) the fish was served in a lake of spicy sauce(7) A poached pear dessert on a delicious fluff of ricotta and mascarpone cheeses runs afoul in a lake of bullying raspberry sauce.(8) the EU wine lake(9) Then she picked up a handful of lake and gave it to me.(10) Through the trees however, the sparkle of a large, man-made lake was visible.(11) The inclusion of azurite blue and lake glazes indicates that this was a sophisticated and expensive colour scheme.(12) This mordant reacts with the dye alizarin to form a red lake , exactly as it does in a test tube in the typical analytical test for aluminum.(13) Set slid to the ground without a sound, blood pooling around him and forming a shallow lake of red liquid.(14) The following day, I got up early to fish the carp lake .(15) boys were swimming in the lake(16) Instead, the most recommended fish are salmon, common mackerel and lake trout.
(1) on the lake :: على البحيرة
(2) small lake :: بحيرة صغيرة
(3) artificial lake :: بحيرة اصطناعية
(4) salt lake :: بحيرة مالحة
(5) oxbow lake :: أوكسبو البحيرة
(6) deep lake :: بحيرة عميقة
(7) lake shore :: شاطئ البحيرة
(8) shallow lake :: بحيرة ضحلة
1. pond ::
2. pool ::
3. tarn ::
4. reservoir ::
5. slough ::
6. lagoon ::
7. water ::
9. watering hole ::
10. inland sea ::
13. glacial lake ::
14. loch ::
بحيرة في الا سكتلندية
15. mere ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...he might as well be at the Coffee Bean
over on Lake Street.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
Bob's Big Boy, Toluca Lake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
You mean, like,
push it out into a LAKE
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Turn left on Lake Street
and head up to Colorado.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
in the LAKE of the palace
of the celestial maidens.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: lake
Meaning and definitions of lake, translation in Arabic language for lake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lake in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "lake"
What lake means in Arabic, lake meaning
in Arabic, lake definition, examples and pronunciation
of lake in Arabic language.