Noun(1) any of several international socialist organizations
Adjective(1) concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations(2) from or between other countries
(1) Ocean shipping carries nearly 80 percent of the world's international trade in goods.(2) At first I was troubled by the bad service in hotels, but now this is changing with the new international chains.(3) If you go to seek it in the new tarted up smartest international hotels, you will nearly always be disappointed.(4) Another hotel under an international brand name is due to open in town next year.(5) That hotel is expected to be completed in 2007 and will be managed by an international hotel chain.(6) It offers 370 rooms and is the first international brand hotel near Pudong Airport.(7) I didn't mention the names of any of the footballers, though a bloke in the audience told me who the international was and what team the accused are from.(8) Cambodia is banking on its adherence to international labor standards to carry it through.(9) Trade and earnings on international investments now amount to one-third of our nation's output.(10) a French international(11) He has now become national veterans' champion and is about to represent England in an international .(12) Close to an international wharf, the hotel changed some guestrooms for young travellers, known as the youth hostel.(13) international law(14) The vast majority of cod we eat is sourced from sustainable global stocks, traded on an international market.(15) This year's quota reduction will not save the fish unless a powerful international recovery plan, which was not agreed last week, is put in place.(16) It was agreed to by international treaty in 1988 and all seagoing nations will participate.
(1) international trade :: التجارة العالمية
(2) international relations :: علاقات دولية
(3) international affairs :: الشؤون الدولية
(4) international law :: قانون دولي
(5) international community :: المجتمع الدولي
(6) international call :: مكالمة دولية
(7) international standard :: المعايير الدولية
(8) international travel :: السفر الدولي
(9) international market :: السوق الدولي
1. global ::
2. worldwide ::
في جميع أنحاء العالم
3. intercontinental ::
صاروخ عابر للقارات
4. universal ::
5. multinational ::
international, internationalism, internationalist, internationalists, internationalization, internationalize, internationalizes, internationally, internationals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
from the deck
of the International Space Station
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
to the International
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
No, but I did go
to the International Space Station.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
...co-designer of the International Space
Station's liquid-waste-disposal system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
by a big INTERNATIONAL concern:
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: international
Meaning and definitions of international, translation in Arabic language for international with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of international in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "international"
What international means in Arabic, international meaning
in Arabic, international definition, examples and pronunciation
of international in Arabic language.