حديقة, بستان, جنة, جنينة, روضة, حديقة عامةشجر, عمل في البستان
Noun(1) a plot of ground where plants are cultivated(2) the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden(3) a yard or lawn adjoining a house
Verb(1) work in the garden
Adjective(1) the usual or familiar type
(1) a garden gate(2) the back garden(3) garden waste(4) The patch of ground she was sweeping is now a smart lawn rimmed with flowers and a vegetable garden .(5) a herb garden(6) We were guided a couple of miles to a beautiful old house with a garden and fruit trees.(7) To extend the growing season, he said his students also grow flowers in the garden 's border.(8) What if you don't want to give up space in the flower garden to grow fruit, or if your soil is too poor?(9) Elmer and my dad worked together, played together, and gardened together.(10) As he took me around, he proudly showed me where he had built terraces, where he had planted fruit trees, and where he established herb and vegetable gardens .(11) When I gardened in London there was always a queue of a dozen birds at the dispenser in winter months; curious as to whether it was the same dozen gorging themselves over and over, I called in an expert.(12) Having gardened for a living since 1977, I have learnt to respect the individual weather characteristics of every month.(13) The extensive vegetable gardens and fruit orchard provide food for the couple and bountiful gifts for friends.(14) ├ö├ç├┐When my wife was alive, we would disagree, so she would garden in the garden and I gardened in the woods,├ö├ç├û says Forteviot.(15) Secondly, those families with gardens grew vegetables in them.(16) I've also established my share of vegetable and perennial flower gardens .
(1) in the garden :: في الحديقة
(2) garden hose :: خرطوم الحديقة
(3) garden party :: حفلة في الحديقة
(4) roof garden :: حديقة السطح
(5) botanical garden :: حديقة نباتات
(6) vegetable garden :: حديقة الخضروات
(7) back garden :: الحديقة الخلفية
(8) beer garden :: حديقة البيرة
(9) garden shears :: حديقة المقصات
(10) kitchen garden :: حديقة المطبخ
1. yard ::
2. plot ::
3. bed ::
4. patch ::
5. lawn ::
6. flower bed ::
7. flower garden ::
8. vegetable garden ::
9. herb garden ::
10. victory garden ::
garden, gardened, gardener, gardeners, gardening, gardens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe the Japanese GARDEN
or the planetarium.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Space, lots of light. lt's--
Little GARDEN out back. lt's nice.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
There's an Olive Garden down the street.
You guys should try it sometime.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
and the GARDEN full of children,
because you'll screw all up.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Because I spoke to her once in this GARDEN
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: garden
Meaning and definitions of garden, translation in Arabic language for garden with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of garden in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "garden"
What garden means in Arabic, garden meaning in Arabic, garden definition, examples and pronunciation of garden in Arabic language.