خلال, أثناء, في, من خلال, إبان, طوال
Preposition(1) throughout the course or duration of (a period of time).
(1) That brings us to the period during which the rulings with which we are concerned were made.(2) Everybody goes through a blip during the course of the year and maybe we are having ours now.(3) he stays there during the summer(4) during the interview(5) There has been no increase in the number of cases of TB in the area during this period.(6) On the strategy we made ground during the safety car period by stopping both of our cars.(7) Walking through the city during the morning rush hour can be a bit of a battle.(8) For those who work in sales or business it is much better to take a vacation during this period!(9) In May this year he was said to have put a gun to her head during an argument.(10) Two out of three patients who received a lung transplant during this period also died.(11) The event I mention occurred in an area that is open to the public during the day but it is locked at night.(12) We were filming over a four and a half month period during summer for 12 hours a day.(13) One of them said later that Mitchell had been in a row over a car stereo during the night shift.(14) he spent 5 years there, during which he worked as a teacher(15) Lord knows what it must feel like for him having no doubt spoken to the man during the course of the school day.(16) The exhibition runs until the end of March and is open to the public during normal library hours.
(1) dure :: DURE
(2) during the day :: خلال اليوم
(3) during the week :: خلال الاسبوع
(4) during the summer :: خلال الصيف
(5) during this time :: خلال هذا الوقت
(6) during the night :: خلال الليل
(7) during the break :: أثناء فترة الراحة
(8) during the holidays :: خلال عطلة الاعياد
(9) during this period :: خلال هذه الفترة
(10) during that time :: خلال ذلك الوقت
(11) during summer :: خلال الصيف
1. throughout ::
2. through ::
3. in ::
4. in the course of ::
5. for the time of ::
في هذا الوقت من
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oberyn was slain DURING a trial by combat.
By law, that is not murder.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
So then, DURING my afternoon shift,
I spilled an entire tray of drinks on myself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
and hum "Amazing Grace"
DURING those parts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
but I killed a dozen
of Robert's friends DURING his rebellion.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
It was DURING a drought.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
English to Arabic Dictionary: during
Meaning and definitions of during, translation in Arabic language for during with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of during in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "during"
What during means in Arabic, during meaning
in Arabic, during definition, examples and pronunciation
of during in Arabic language.