دبلوم, شهادة, براءة, وثيقة رسميةحصل علي الدبلوم
- شهادة دبلومالدبلومات
Noun(1) a document certifying the successful completion of a course of study
(1) He later went to the College of Commerce in Rathmines from where he graduated with a higher diploma in business studies.(2) He gained nine GCSEs before moving to Bolton Community College where he is studying for a sports diploma .(3) But she soon left it after enrolling at Fort Cox College to study for a diploma in animal production.(4) Students get a diploma in biblical studies when they complete 12 courses in four years.(5) He was awarded a diploma with distinction at the end of the gruelling course.(6) On completion of this course he will be awarded a diploma as a ring side doctor.(7) For more than a century the department of education has collected data on the number of high-school diplomas awarded each year.(8) Some earn high school diplomas , and others study for degrees in everything from economics to medicine.(9) The qualifications and diplomas awarded by the College were validated by the University of London.(10) Some earn high-school diplomas by taking courses broadcast on the radio.(11) His numerous academic awards included diplomas in social studies and sociology.(12) Both artists continued their studies resulting in diplomas in Adult Education for the former and Arts Management for the latter.(13) We start with details of art history summer schools and study trips in Cambridge and London and also Postgraduate diplomas and MA courses at the renowned college at West Dean in Sussex.(14) It also offers an MBA in business studies, postgraduate diplomas in computing and journalism, and professional courses in law and accounting.(15) The College Board estimates that college graduates earn on average 81 percent more than those with high school diplomas .(16) Students who fail to achieve minimum scores on state tests are prevented from graduating from high school with full academic diplomas .
(1) high school diploma :: شهادة الدراسة الثانوية
(2) diploma course :: دورة دبلوم
(3) technical diploma :: دبلوم فني
(4) diploma thesis :: دبلوم أطروحة
1. certificate ::
2. parchment ::
3. sheepskin ::
4. degree ::
6. qualification ::
7. license ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, there's a DIPLOMA in my office
that says I have a master's in engineering.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Fine. I'm taking your DIPLOMA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: diploma
Meaning and definitions of diploma, translation in Arabic language for diploma with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of diploma in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "diploma"
What diploma means in Arabic, diploma meaning
in Arabic, diploma definition, examples and pronunciation
of diploma in Arabic language.