مجرمجنائي, إجرامي, جاني
Noun(1) someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
Adjective(1) bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure(2) guilty of crime or serious offense(3) involving or being or having the nature of a crime
(1) The police say they are still ├ö├ç├┐trying to sort out whether it is a criminal or a civil matter├ö├ç├û.(2) He called on the public to report any instances of criminal damage or vandalism.(3) Is there some statutory provision in this State that governs costs in criminal matters?(4) He faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison for each of the spamming and criminal conspiracy offences.(5) The duty may be enforced by either civil or criminal proceedings against the parents.(6) The principles applied by the civil / criminal court are sound and based on experience and aim at doing justice.(7) The order is not a sentence, but a civil restriction which criminal courts can now grant when passing sentence.(8) Making homosexuality illegal or a criminal offence does not make it disappear.(9) So just what is this court that can produce results at a rate civil and criminal courts could only marvel at?(10) After the verdict, he revealed that Bailey had a long record for theft, criminal damage and car crime.(11) When he broke into Ray's house, Martin could be committing the crimes of burglary and criminal damage.(12) It authorizes the court to issue an order, backed by civil and criminal sanctions, for a monthly allowance.(13) Can disciplinary proceedings be taken for the same offence after an acquittal in the criminal courts?(14) Previously we have addressed burglary, criminal damage and speeding vehicles.(15) The crimes include shoplifting, assault, public order offences, theft and criminal damage.(16) If that is the case then it is a criminal offence and a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
(1) criminal record :: سجل جنائي
(2) criminal justice :: العدالة الجنائية
(3) criminal law :: قانون جنائي
(4) criminal case :: قضية اجرامية
(5) criminal offense :: جريمة جنائية
(6) criminal investigation :: التحقيق الجنائي
(7) criminal prosecution :: المحاكمة الجنائية
(8) criminal lawyer :: المحامي الجنائي
(9) war criminal :: مجرم حرب
(10) criminal charge :: تهمة جنائية
1. unlawful ::
2. deplorable ::
4. felonious ::
5. lawbreaker ::
6. outlaw ::
الخارج عن القانون
1. legal ::
2. legitimate ::
criminal, criminality, criminalize, criminalizes, criminally, criminals, noncriminal, noncriminals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
any CRIMINAL activity
you were a witness or a party to.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
but not this Smooth Criminal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
guilt or innocence
in a CRIMINAL matter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
I will give you
the best CRIMINAL defense
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: criminal
Meaning and definitions of criminal, translation in Arabic language for criminal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of criminal in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "criminal"
What criminal means in Arabic, criminal meaning in Arabic, criminal definition, examples and pronunciation of criminal in Arabic language.