مع, لدى, ب, و, عند, ضد
Preposition(1) accompanied by (another person or thing).(2) possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.(3) indicating the instrument used to perform an action.(4) in opposition to.(5) indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something.(6) indicating responsibility.(7) in relation to.(8) employed by.(9) affected by (a particular fact or condition).(10) indicating separation or removal from something.
(1) A high proportion of women with osteoarthritis of the hip also have low bone density.(2) She is also five feet five inches tall with a scar under her nose and brown hair.(3) a tall dark man with a scar on one cheek(4) One night, after a fight with the man, she took an unknown dose of sleeping pills.(5) he sat there with a book in his hand(6) wisdom comes with age(7) After all, people with money and status employ other people to clean up after them.(8) She had tried desperately to be angry with William Ingalls, but all she wanted to do was die.(9) The lever couldn't be removed without undoing the nut so I decided to cut it with my hacksaw.(10) the grass was wet with dew(11) with time, the healing began(12) The tamarind provides a novel change to lemon as an accompaniment with the prawn.(13) The truffle taste was strong and earthy and worked in nice harmony with the risotto.(14) she ate it with a spoon(15) He appeared drunk and was wearing a white sweatshirt with blue writing in the centre.(16) they were fined ├ö├®┬╝300 with costs
(1) with you :: معك
(2) with me :: معي
(3) deal with :: التعامل مع
(4) along with :: مع
(5) with love :: مع حبي
(6) put up with :: تحمل مع
(7) with respect to :: بالنسبة إلى
(8) in accordance with :: وفقا لل
(9) with pleasure :: بكل سرور
(10) with regard to :: فيما يتعلق
1. accompanied by ::
2. escorted by ::
3. in the company of ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
will drill daily WITH spears,
pikes, bow and arrow.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Perhaps. But my mom made me
spaghetti WITH chopped-up hot dogs...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Not always. Unless your date drives a van
WITH an air mattress. Then always.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
With the North behind him,
Stannis can finally take the Iron Throne.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Meaning no offense, my lady, but
I wouldn't tangle WITH you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: with
Meaning and definitions of with, translation in Arabic
language for with with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of with in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'with'
What with means in Arabic, with meaning
in Arabic, with
definition, examples and pronunciation
of with in Arabic language.