ريح, رياح, ريح البطن, نزعة, آلات النفخ, اتجاه, ونش, نفس, هراء, إحدى الجهات الأربعالتف, لف, ورط, انعطف, عبأ الساعة, أدار, إخترق متمعجا, رفع بونش, التوسي, غير إتجاه السفينة, تمهل, أدار بذراع, ملأ, دار, تسلل إلى, أراح حتى يسترد أنفاسه, نفخ في بوق, إنعطف المركب, عرض للهواء
Noun(1) air moving (sometimes with considerable force(2) a tendency or force that influences events(3) breath(4) empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk(5) an indication of potential opportunity(6) a musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by bellows or the human breath(7) a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus(8) the act of winding or twisting
Verb(1) to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course(2) extend in curves and turns(3) arrange or or coil around(4) catch the scent of; get wind of(5) coil the spring of (some mechanical device(6) form into a wreath(7) raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
(1) Renewable energy campaigners argued wind , wave, hydro and solar power can preserve the local environment from the effects of global warming.(2) So, in other words, another international confluence of hot wind and gassy rhetoric thus comes to pass.(3) The original watchmaker himself used to wind the clock every Friday after Juma prayers at 2 p.m.(4) south easterly wind(5) Circular exclusion zones around contaminated farms will mean nothing if there is a strong wind blowing in one direction.(6) you have to wind her(7) I tear off a long strip and wind it round Leo's wounded shoulder.(8) Certainly the curtains moved when the wind blew from one direction or the other.(9) For those interested in band or wind music, this set is essential; for others this is at least very intriguing.(10) the wind howled about the building(11) a wind of change(12) Aside from some frayed wind intonation, the orchestra played with rich, sonorous beauty.(13) You make a sandwich of the printing plate and the paper and some sort of pad on top of the paper, put it in the press and wind a handle to screw down the top plate of the press.(14) We should only be investing in truly renewable and safe energy like wind and solar and hydrogen.(15) If you wind the key enough, he'll go.(16) Eggs and fish often cause problems with bad smells, and fizzy drinks and beer produce excess wind and runny motions.
(1) the wind :: الريح
(2) wind power :: قوة الرياح
(3) wind farm :: مزرعة الرياح
(4) wind turbine :: توربينات الرياح
(5) wind chimes :: نغمات الرياح
(6) wind speed :: سرعة الرياح
(7) the wind blows :: تهب الرياح
(8) wind energy :: طاقة الرياح
(9) strong wind :: ريح شديدة
1. breeze ::
2. breath ::
4. wind instrument ::
5. air current ::
7. winding ::
8. jazz ::
10. twist and turn ::
اقلب و شغل
11. wrap ::
12. coil ::
13. wreathe ::
14. scent ::
15. twist ::
16. hoist ::
17. thread ::
18. roll ::
wind, winded, winder, winders, windily, winding, windless, winds, windward
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know you're going
to WIND up walking it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
(WIND WHISTLING SOFTLY)
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
and the mountains blow
in the WIND like leaves.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: wind
Meaning and definitions of wind, translation in Arabic
language for wind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wind in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wind'
What wind means in Arabic, wind meaning
in Arabic, wind
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wind in Arabic language.