بلل, بول, تندى, خضلرطب, مبلل, مطير, ندي, سائلي, مخضل, طازج, محفوظ في سائل, كحوليرطوبة, ماء, خمرة, مطر
Noun(1) wetness caused by water
Verb(1) cause to become wet(2) make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
Adjective(1) covered or soaked with a liquid such as water(2) containing moisture or volatile components(3) supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages(4) producing or secreting milk(5) consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor(6) very drunk
(1) But normally if the weather was wet , my Lord, no you wouldn't have done it satisfactorily at all.(2) The sidewalks are always wet and covered in magazines and flyers no one bothers to pick up.(3) Kistler was trying to prove that a gel contains a continuous solid network of the same size and shape as the wet gel.(4) Despite wet and windy weather last week, the vehicle terminal at the port here reached a new record, handling 37 containers per working hour.(5) That weekend it was dreadful weather, it was wet , it was cold, it was windy, and that just made our emotions even more hard to bear.(6) Using the ink-soaked felt, tap it over the tag while the gold ink is still wet .(7) Another solution to this problem is to use wet methods or ├ö├ç├┐dustless├ö├ç├û vacuum tools.(8) At five years, more than one in six children still wet the bed.(9) The one working on the side seemed to comb the wet plaster into horizontal furrows, while the one working on the back preferred a smooth finish.(10) The surface of a lava flow weathers, particularly in wet climates, to form a rich, reddish volcanic soil, called a bole.(11) His head was down and his ears back, his coat somewhat darker with the wet .(12) Consider the following precautions when selecting a wet cleaning method.(13) I'm noticing that the floor is wet - entirely covered in dark liquid.(14) You can also use the cleaner for wet paint on clothing, but launder clothes immediately after application.(15) Luck they had indoor entertainment as weather was extremely wet and windy.(16) Cover them with wet newspaper to keep them moist while dormant.
(1) get wet :: رطب
(2) wet paint :: دهان طري
(3) soaking wet :: مبتل
(4) wet suit :: بدلة الغواصين
(5) wet blanket :: بطانية رطبة
(6) very wet :: مبلل جدا
(7) wet dreams :: أحلام مبللة
(8) wet dream :: الاحتلام
(9) wet weather :: الطقس الرطب
1. damp ::
2. rainy ::
3. sticky ::
4. aqueous ::
5. sozzled ::
6. dampen ::
8. rain ::
9. moisture ::
1. arid ::
2. dry ::
wet, wetly, wetness, wets, wetware, wetwares
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You wouldn't know anybody who
wants to buy a WET suit? Boys' large.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
- Okay, is everyone clear on the plan?
- Yes. Koothrappali's going to WET himself...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
my Caddy is a K-9 unit's WET dream.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Stop! I'm going to WET myself!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Arabic Dictionary: wet
Meaning and definitions of wet, translation in Arabic
language for wet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wet in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wet'
What wet means in Arabic, wet meaning
in Arabic, wet
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wet in Arabic language.