عرس, زفاف, قران, زواج, اقتران, عيد الزواج
Noun(1) the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed(2) the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony(3) a party of people at a wedding
Verb(1) take in marriage(2) perform a marriage ceremony
(1) wedding reception(2) wedding cake(3) The number of overseas weddings has increased by 55 per cent in the last five years.(4) The hall is hired out for conferences, weddings and parties, and can hold up to 400 people.(5) Canada would join Belgium and the Netherlands as the only countries allowing gay and lesbian weddings .(6) Even with weddings , friends have told me that loads of people don't reply, and they have to chase them.(7) But more than all that, weddings are symbolic of new beginnings and a bright future.(8) There are two big celebrity weddings looming - and both of them on the same day.(9) Well, I've got two weddings to go to this May, so I think I'm going to need a new suit!(10) There is even a private room for small parties, conferences or weddings .(11) It is consumed almost exclusively by men in the evening or at celebrations such as weddings .(12) Since the contest she has sung at various weddings and continues to get requests to perform.(13) The trend for extravagant weddings is expected to continue in the years to come.(14) Smaller weddings are becoming more and more popular with couples who are having much more of a say in how they want the day to go.(15) We went to a few weddings around that time, and no-one ever mentioned that it might not last.(16) We officiate at weddings , we help bury the dead, we counsel families with problems and we visit the sick.
(1) wed :: تزوج
(2) wedding ring :: خاتم الزواج
(3) wedding dress :: فستان الزفاف
(4) wedding day :: يوم الزفاف
(5) wedding cake :: كعكة الزفاف
(6) wedding planner :: منظم حفلات الزفاف
(7) wedding party :: حفلة زفاف
(8) wedding anniversary :: ذكرى الزواج
(9) wedding ceremony :: مراسم الزواج
(10) wedding gown :: ثوب الزفاف
(11) wedding reception :: الاستقبال الخاص بالعرس
2. marriage ::
3. wedding party ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
At our WEDDING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
He's getting the WEDDING he wanted.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
So, hey, is this WEDDING
gonna be in India?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Ha-ha, you have
to go to a WEDDING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
It'll be our first money together.
We can use it for the WEDDING, the honeymoon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: wedding
Meaning and definitions of wedding, translation in Arabic
language for wedding with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wedding in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wedding'
What wedding means in Arabic, wedding meaning
in Arabic, wedding
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wedding in Arabic language.