طقس, الأحوال الجوية, حالة الطقس, الجو, جو, حالة, عاصفة, طقس حالة الجو, هواء بارد مع رطوبةصمد أمام العواصف, نجا من عاصفة, أبحر في مهب الريحمقابل للريح, مواجه للريح
Noun(1) the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
Verb(1) face and withstand with courage(2) cause to slope(3) sail to the windward of(4) change under the action or influence of the weather
Adjective(1) towards the side exposed to wind
(1) We shelter from the weather under a clump of trees.(2) Due to the bad weather , torrential rain and wind, the game was halted after the first half.(3) What's the weather like where you are?(4) We need some rain though and dry weather has been forecast up to Thursday.(5) This work will be carried out in the near future weather permitting.(6) this year has tested industry's ability to weather recession(7) Suffice it to say, different minerals weather and grow at different rates within higher organisms, just as they do in the ambient environment.(8) As carbonate rocks weather , the insoluble fractions are introduced into the cave deposits.(9) The forecast is for brighter weather after days of rain.(10) The ship could not weather the Cape Jackson point and was gradually driven on the lee shore.(11) The cold weather has been suddenly replaced by warm humid conditions.(12) The launch had twice been postponed due to bad weather .(13) the ice sheet preserves specimens that would weather away more quickly in other regions(14) the weather side of the yacht(15) Another option to consider is to allow the wood to weather naturally.(16) The Met Office has predicted an unsettled period of weather with rain and wind.
(1) weather forecast :: النشرة الجوية
(2) bad weather :: طقس سيئ
(3) cold weather :: طقس بارد
(4) hot weather :: الطقس الحار
(5) weather report :: تقرير حالة ألطقس
(6) good weather :: طقس جيد
(7) nice weather :: طقس جميل
(8) under the weather :: تحت حالة الطقس
(9) warm weather :: طقس دافئ
(10) weather conditions :: احوال الطقس
1. forecast ::
2. outlook ::
4. climate ::
5. atmospheric pressure ::
6. temperature ::
8. upwind ::
9. survive ::
10. come through ::
11. ride out ::
12. pull through ::
خرج من ورطة
13. withstand ::
14. endure ::
15. rise above ::
16. surmount ::
17. overcome ::
18. resist ::
19. brave ::
20. stick out ::
weather, weathered, weathering, weatherization, weatherize, weatherizes, weathers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so bad WEATHER can actually
make the day longer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
I had to take her.
It's almost bathing-suit WEATHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Kind of under the WEATHER?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Weather is right, you might
be able to catch Montreal,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
I'll WEATHER this. I always do.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: weather
Meaning and definitions of weather, translation in Arabic
language for weather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weather in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'weather'
What weather means in Arabic, weather meaning
in Arabic, weather
definition, examples and pronunciation
of weather in Arabic language.