ارتداء, ملابس, قدرة على الإحتمال, لباسلبس, ارتدى, أبلى, تقلد, أبلى الملابس, اتزر, غير إتجاه المركب, نهك, حدث تدريجيا بالإحتكاك
Noun(1) impairment resulting from long use(2) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body(3) the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
Verb(1) be dressed in(2) have on one's person(3) have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality(4) deteriorate through use or stress(5) have or show an appearance of(6) last and be usable(7) go to pieces(8) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(9) put clothing on one's body
(1) Over 90% of North American women wear a bra, many without ever asking why.(2) the environmental health people wouldn't wear it(3) Such testosterone-laden yarns do not wear well a millennium on.(4) some new tops for wear in the evening(5) Aymara men in the Altiplano region wear long cotton trousers and woolen caps with ear flaps.(6) Shannon gives the order to wear ship(7) she used to wear her hair in plaits(8) It's not starting the engine that causes extra wear and tear.(9) Purchase bicycle clothing made of reflective fabrics or add reflective tape to all of your rainy-weather wear .(10) She still continues to wear the Blue Ensign until her hand-over to the Navy, scheduled for September, and her commissioning is due in October.(11) In osteoarthritis, the alignment of the leg changes because of wear .(12) It offers 5,000 sq ft of quality footwear, from outdoor to special occasion wear and top brands like Ecco, Van Dal, and Clarks.(13) It has been showing the effects of wear and tear for some time.(14) Less wear and tear on the cars means fewer new car purchases.(15) evening wear(16) She also has an own-name, off-the-peg collection suitable for occasion wear .
(1) wear out :: تآكل
(2) wear off :: يزول
(3) wear and tear :: ارتداء أو مسيل للدموع
(4) wear glasses :: البس النظارات
(5) wear a uniform :: ارتدي زي رسمي
(6) wear away :: نهج نهجا
(7) casual wear :: لباس غير رسمي
(8) wear down :: يتقشر
(9) ready to wear :: جاهز للبس
(10) wear a hat :: ارتداء قبعة
1. use ::
2. clothes ::
3. damage ::
4. habiliment ::
5. wearing ::
6. dress in ::
7. bear ::
8. erode ::
9. last ::
10. endure ::
11. have on ::
12. wear down ::
13. assume ::
14. fall apart ::
wear, wearable, wearer, wearers, wearily, wearing, wearings, wears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Many ladies WEAR it this way.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
title="...I wear them all the time.
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
...I WEAR them all the time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
My uncle used
to WEAR that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
FYI, if you WEAR that into a bank,
they will tackle you to the ground.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Try to WEAR something appropriate.
It won't help my case if the judge...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Arabic Dictionary: wear
Meaning and definitions of wear, translation in Arabic
language for wear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wear in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wear'
What wear means in Arabic, wear meaning
in Arabic, wear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wear in Arabic language.