ثروة, غنى, غزارة, جزل, يسار, وفرة
Noun(1) the state of being rich and affluent; having a plentiful supply of material goods and money(2) the quality of profuse abundance(3) an abundance of material possessions and resources(4) property that has economic utility: a monetary value or an exchange value
(1) African Americans today only have eight cents for every dollar of wealth that White Americans possess.(2) In Dijon as elsewhere, these elites enjoyed considerable wealth , property, and status.(3) However, an economic model that does not include the creation of wealth is about as valuable as an ecological model that does not include reproduction or predation.(4) A study of 113 countries concludes that oil and mineral wealth tends to make countries less democratic.(5) the country's mineral wealth(6) Traditionally, material comfort, wealth , and security are the least of the concerns of forest dwellers.(7) It is wrong and stupid to impose the brunt of the reforms on the socially weak while ignoring all those who possess large incomes and wealth .(8) She was a cultured woman, a great raconteur with a wealth of stories and anecdotes, a keen observer of life and above all she was a deeply religious woman, with a special devotion to St Padre Pio.(9) As well as being an attractive feature of the Lakeland hills, dry-stone walls also play a role in managing livestock as well as their nooks and crannies being home to a wealth of wildlife.(10) Perth is something of a boom town, due to the immense mineral wealth of the state of Western Australia.(11) This week's testimony has made it much clearer that there was a wealth of intelligence available in the summer of 2001 indicating that a major terrorist attack was coming.(12) The Japanese also had their eye on the rubber plantations, mineral wealth and oil reserves of the Dutch East Indies.(13) There is a wealth of evidence that the support given to children in the first three to five years makes far more difference than, say, how universities select among those who have made the grade at 18.(14) Possessed of wealth and power, they offered only promises to the poor.(15) Of course the fabled mineral wealth of the country was a good reason why there were so many visitors in the first place, as the many stories of plunder and looting by famous invaders testify.(16) Only 2 percent of all taxpayers possess enough wealth to pay an estate tax, and more than half the tax is paid by a minuscule 4,000 families a year.
(1) wealth tax :: ضريبة الثروة
(2) sovereign wealth fund :: صندوق الثروة السيادية
(3) great wealth :: ثروة عظيمة
(4) distribution of wealth :: توزيع الثروة
(5) material wealth :: الثروة المادية
(6) wealth of :: ثروة
(7) god of wealth :: إله الثروة
(8) personal wealth :: الثروة الشخصية
(9) mineral wealth :: الثروة المعدنية
1. affluence ::
2. abundance ::
4. riches ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you think the path from poverty to WEALTH
is always pure and honorable?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
You'd be intimidated
by my WEALTH and fame.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
There have always been those with
WEALTH and power and those with nothing.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Who can rule without WEALTH or fear or love?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
But who needs WEALTH
when you can make a woman laugh?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: wealth
Meaning and definitions of wealth, translation in Arabic
language for wealth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wealth in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wealth'
What wealth means in Arabic, wealth meaning
in Arabic, wealth
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wealth in Arabic language.