شمع, إفراز شمعي, أسطوانة فونغرافيةشمع, تعاظم, ازداد, أصبح, صير
شمعمشمعالشموعأزالة الشعر الزائدشمعي
Noun(1) any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
Verb(1) cover with wax(2) go up or advance(3) increase in phase
(1) If the finish is waxed, do not use oiled or treated cloths, as they may make the wax sticky.(2) Jillian and Graham sat on either side of a silver-plated candelabrum, its twin red candles dripping wax onto the paper tablecloth, empty coffee cups in front of them.(3) The room was ablaze with white wax candles, and the walls were slats of wood, smooth and splinterless mahogany brown in color.(4) DesirÔö£┬«e stifled a laugh as she swept the candles and bits of wax into a dustpan.(5) It was just a shame that the high price of candle wax forced her to rely mainly on oil lamps.(6) He began to wax eloquent on what was wrong with it.(7) Who first thought of dipping a reed or some other substance into wax or tallow?(8) Once again, wipe the surface clean and if you wish you can apply a coat of paste wax or liquid polish.(9) he didn't get on wax until 1959(10) The chapel stank of expensive perfume, incense, and candle wax .(11) It's also a good idea to wax your wood floor once a year with a good solvent-based liquid or paste wax .(12) Elvis Presley was discovered after walking into a Memphis recording studio to wax a $2 gift for his mother.(13) So I definitely saw it before it got on wax , and I've seen it change so much.(14) The tears were the silent burning kind that slide down your cheeks like hot wax down a candle.(15) However, even in species that do use some natural crevice, important nest structures may be built by groups of workers, as in wax combs in the honey bee.(16) He'll be sitting in here and there with the band when his services aren't needed on wax .
(1) wax paper :: ورق مشمع
(2) paraffin wax :: شمع البارافين
(3) wax and wane :: الشمع وانخفاضها
(4) wax museum :: متحف الشمع
(5) sealing wax :: الشمع أحمر للختم
(6) candle wax :: الشمع شمعة
(7) bikini wax :: شمع منطقة البكيني
(8) wax model :: نموذج مصنوع من الشمع
(9) carnauba wax :: شمع كرنوبا
1. get bigger ::
2. climb ::
3. full ::
wax, waxed, waxes, waxing, waxy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why would I get a bikini WAX
for my birthday?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Uh, no, they don't usually have to go out
and get more WAX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
the WAX museum,
the Walk of Fame.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Whoever has to give She-Hulk
a bikini WAX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
You guys, these candles
are getting WAX all over the place.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: wax
Meaning and definitions of wax, translation in Arabic
language for wax with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wax in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wax'
What wax means in Arabic, wax meaning
in Arabic, wax
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wax in Arabic language.