حقيقة, صدق, صحة, حق, في الواقع, في الحق
Noun(1) a fact that has been verified(2) conformity to reality or actuality(3) a true statement(4) the quality of being near to the true value(5) United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883
(1) As Mark Twain once said, " Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction?(2) to hide the truth from sb(3) From it beginnings this government has had a tenuous relationship with truth .(4) We are not going to make any progress on this until we get some truth and transparency about what's going on.(5) "I can't tell you much for you must discover the whole truth for yourself.(6) You tell that lie to thousands and keep telling it, and soon enough it becomes accepted as truth .(7) It will say that truth and honesty were the basic disciplines of scientists such as Jones.(8) Even true stories do not display the whole truth - just a version or perception of it.(9) we don't know the whole truth(10) he had to accept the truth of her accusation(11) There is some truth in the old saying that there is a small child in each of us only waiting to get out to play.(12) she found out the truth about him(13) truth is stranger than fiction(14) If facts are checked by many more sources then the truth is likelier to be told.(15) I can't demand that people speak the absolute truth about the dear departed.(16) The news is uncertain, the details clouded and vague, and the truth behind the fact is elusive.
(1) the truth :: الحقيقة
(2) tell the truth :: تقول الحقيقه
(3) nothing but the truth :: شيء غير الحقيقة
(4) in truth :: في الحقيقة
(5) moment of truth :: لحظة الحقيقة
(6) telling the truth :: قول الحقيقة
(7) of truth :: الحقيقة
(8) face the truth :: واجه الحقيقة
(9) speak the truth :: قول الحقيقة
(10) find out the truth :: اكتشف الحقيقة
1. veracity ::
2. what actually happened ::
ماذا حدث بالتحديد
4. fact ::
5. accuracy ::
6. the true ::
1. falsity ::
2. untruth ::
truth, truthful, truths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And the TRUTH about Ser Rodrik,
who I beheaded.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
And... I guess the TRUTH is
it was all about my vanity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
The only way
to get to the TRUTH.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
That's when I started
to see the TRUTH.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Someday you'll sit on the throne
and the TRUTH will be what you make it.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: truth
Meaning and definitions of truth, translation in Arabic
language for truth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of truth in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'truth'
What truth means in Arabic, truth meaning
in Arabic, truth
definition, examples and pronunciation
of truth in Arabic language.