متعة, هدية, مفاجئ, هدية صغيرةعالج, تعامل مع, اعتبر, بحث في, أعطى دواء, كرم بالشراب, فاوض, جرى محادثات, دفع نفقات وليمة
Noun(1) something considered choice to eat(2) an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
Verb(1) interact in a certain way(2) subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition(3) provide treatment for(4) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(5) provide with a gift or entertainment(6) provide with choice or abundant food or drink(7) engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement(8) regard or consider in a specific way
(1) this is my treat(2) I like to treat myself from time to time(3) The illustrations are another treat and bear many surprises.(4) Summarising, political correctness is a one-way street: they may use every form of rudeness but we must treat their concerns as sacred; this must be fought.(5) For those who love movies, the treat couldn't have been any better.(6) The chapters do treat these issues briefly and with circumspection, but Leneman could have been bolder in pushing her analysis in this direction.(7) It's an old-fashioned cinematic treat , and certainly one of the greatest surprises of the year.(8) At the end of the book Domninus says that he intends to treat some of the subjects more fully in Elements of Arithmetic but it is not known if he ever wrote it!(9) But don't let that put you off; it's an entertaining and varied treat , leftfield music of the most listenable variety.(10) A breathtaking display of flowers in their varied forms and colours was a delightful treat for the visitors who thronged the YWCA grounds throughout the day.(11) The story is told in splendid pictures - a treat to read to the young folk and to enjoy yourself.(12) treat this evidence with caution(13) they took me to the circus as a birthday treat(14) he wanted to take her to the pictures as a treat(15) don't treat me like a fool(16) I'm going to save the listening pleasure for a treat at the end of exams.
(1) trick or treat :: خدعة ام حلوى
(2) to treat :: لتعالج
(3) ill-treat :: نكل
(4) heat treat :: علاج الحرارة
(5) treat badly :: يعامل بشكل سيئ
(6) treat with :: تعامل مع
(7) stand treat :: الوقوف علاج
(8) treat as :: علاج مثل
(9) treat well :: عامل بشكل جيد
2. present ::
3. pleasure ::
4. kickshaw ::
5. behave toward ::
6. regard ::
7. tackle ::
9. cure ::
11. regale with ::
12. do by ::
تفعل من قبل
13. care for ::
14. process ::
15. regale ::
16. address ::
treat, treatable, treated, treating, treats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've been there. You're in for a TREAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
You are in for a TREAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Treat these folk well.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Oh, just a little TREAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: treat
Meaning and definitions of treat, translation in Arabic
language for treat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treat in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'treat'
What treat means in Arabic, treat meaning
in Arabic, treat
definition, examples and pronunciation
of treat in Arabic language.