أثر, مقدار ضئيل, رسم, مسحة, آثار أقدام, ذراع التوصيل, أحد السيرين, اختطاط, شكل, مكان السباقخط, رسم, وضع خطة, إقتفى أثر, إقتفى أثر عائلته, زخرف, خطط
أثريمكن عزوهاتتبعتآثارتريسيالبحث عن المفقوديناقتفاء أثر
Noun(1) a just detectable amount(2) an indication that something has been present(3) a suggestion of some quality(4) a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image(5) either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree(6) a visible mark (as a footprint
Verb(1) follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something(2) make a mark or lines on a surface(3) to go back over again(4) pursue or chase relentlessly(5) discover traces of(6) make one's course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along(7) copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of(8) read with difficulty
(1) police are trying to trace a white van seen in the area(2) Now, with your finger, trace a few quick lines in the heap, imposing some sort of visual rhythm.(3) GardaÔö£┬í are also looking to trace a white Subaru car, which was sighted around Borris at the time.(4) While the vast majority of films disappeared without a trace , a few ones survived the passage of time and retained their appeal.(5) If homeopathic theory was correct, the trace amounts of caffeine in decaff ought to have me bouncing off the ceiling.(6) She rolled her eyes, but a trace of a smile graced her lips.(7) Ammonia, for example, is present in trace quantities, yet it is considered to be essential in maintaining soils at a pH of around eight, that is, optimal for sustaining life.(8) trace a map of the world on to a large piece of paper(9) So I used the box to trace out a heart-shaped piece of paper and wrote a Valentine's note to my teacher.(10) Today, they had disappeared without a trace , not even in evidence on a remainder table.(11) Reconstruction of the mental trace in a complex process, after the fact, is a major challenge as few realize.(12) Cadmium is found in all soils in at least trace quantities.(13) In addition to encoding stimulus intensity information into the episodic trace , it is likely that response information is encoded.(14) the aircraft disappeared without trace(15) She turned her head away, the tears beginning to trace paths through the thin layer of sand coating her cheeks.(16) Here, however, it came to be another old and enduring track through otherwise treacherous and disorienting terrain, a variation of path and trace .
(1) without a trace :: دون أن يترك أثرا
(2) trace back :: تتبع الأثر
(3) trace element :: العناصر النزرة
(4) to trace :: ليتعقب
(5) trace elements :: أثر العناصر
(6) stack trace :: تتبع المكدس
(7) without trace :: بدون أثر
(8) trace out :: تتبع من
(9) trace over :: تتبع أكثر
1. vestige ::
2. bit ::
3. tracing ::
4. hint ::
5. tincture ::
6. touch ::
لمس. اتصال. صلة
7. track down ::
8. draw ::
9. outline ::
10. hunt ::
12. describe ::
13. follow ::
14. decipher ::
trace, traceable, traced, traces, tracey, tracing, tracings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They can't even TRACE it. A work of art.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
-"What about the homeless man?
-No TRACE of him."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
as clear and tasteless as water.
It leaves no TRACE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Except there isn't
a TRACE of nature
in any of it, is there?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
You see, Goodman's got
a TRACE on your phone,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Arabic Dictionary: trace
Meaning and definitions of trace, translation in Arabic
language for trace with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trace in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'trace'
What trace means in Arabic, trace meaning
in Arabic, trace
definition, examples and pronunciation
of trace in Arabic language.