تعادل, قيد, ربط برباط الزوجية, عادل في مباراةربطة عنق, علاقة, صلة, رابطة, تعادل في النقاط, تعادل الأصوات, مباراة بطولة, رباط الحزاء, قوس موسيقي, عارضة, حبل الشد, عائق, خشبة التثبيت
Noun(1) neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men(2) a social or business relationship(3) equality of score in a contest(4) a horizontal beam used to prevent two other structural members from spreading apart or separating(5) a fastener that serves to join or connect(6) the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided(7) (music(8) one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track(9) a cord (or string or ribbon or wire etc.
Verb(1) fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord(2) finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.(3) limit or restrict to(4) connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces(5) form a knot or bow in(6) create social or emotional ties(7) perform a marriage ceremony(8) make by tying pieces together(9) unite musical notes by a tie
(1) How about reaching up your back from behind as if you wanted to fasten some buttons or tie an apron on?(2) his hand went up to his collar and started to loosen his tie(3) Made from soft cotton, it features a shawl collar, sash tie with belt loops and side pouch pockets.(4) Orion whipped out a slender stick mechanism from the tie of his robe and summoned the paper with a mere flick of it.(5) he tightened the tie of his robe(6) At the close of the match, which resulted in a tie , Mr Price, the secretary of the Chiswick club, expressed the enjoyment their team had felt in coming to the shoot.(7) there was a tie for first place(8) I dragged my hair up into a ponytail, not troubling to smooth it through with a brush or comb, and fastened it with a tie .(9) In the event of a tie for highest score, further hands are played with all four players taking part, until there is a single winner.(10) Then tie a piece of string around one end of the roll and knot firmly.(11) I of course immediately asked him how many knots he could tie .(12) Once we did that we were the better team by miles for the next 90 minutes of the tie but they had scored early and that killed us.(13) He eventually was declared the third out on a force play completed by Johnny Evers to end the game in a tie .(14) Wrap the wide end around and bring it up over and through the loop, between the collar and the tie .(15) He tugged at the collar of his shirt, loosening his tie .(16) He was an artist with the language, a craftsman who could tie paragraphs together the way sailors tie a slip knot.
(1) bow tie :: ربطة القوس
(2) tie down :: التعادل لأسفل
(3) tie rod :: التعادل قضيب
(4) tie the knot :: يعقدا قرانهما
(5) cable tie :: الكابل التعادل
(6) tie-in :: التعادل في
(7) tie-up :: يربط
1. lace ::
2. necktie ::
3. bond ::
4. draw ::
5. crosstie ::
6. linkup ::
7. association ::
8. tie beam ::
الشدادة رافدة خشبية
9. bind ::
10. do up ::
تفعل ما يصل
11. link to ::
12. draw ::
13. bond ::
14. wed ::
tie, tied, ties, untie, unties
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tie up her hands and feet, and take her
to the forge for mutiny. Right now.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
True, we don't TIE ourselves in knots
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Back off, bow TIE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
- All right, I want it in a church.
- Fine. I want black TIE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Helsinki, TIE her up.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: tie
Meaning and definitions of tie, translation in Arabic
language for tie with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tie in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tie'
What tie means in Arabic, tie meaning
in Arabic, tie
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tie in Arabic language.