من خلال, خلال, حتى النهاية, من البداية حتي النهاية, في كل مكانمن خلال, خلال, بواسطة, بين, بمباشر, مستقيم
Adjective(1) having finished or arrived at completion(2) (of a route or journey etc.
Adverb(1) from beginning to end(2) over the whole distance(3) to completion(4) in diameter(5) throughout the entire extent
(1) British Airways said it aimed to achieve the cuts through voluntary means such as natural wastage.(2) So why is Council so determined to redevelop Junction St as a through road for heavy trucks?(3) Last night Bieber issued a statement through his solicitor hinting that he was ready to launch an appeal.(4) He had one foot on the floor of the vessel, and a hole had been burned through his chest.(5) we were through to the final with a 2-1 victory(6) Infections can also enter the body through cuts in the skin or through contaminated food.(7) As Grant moved through his week of mea culpa, he gradually adopted a position of wry humility.(8) the teacher talked us the whole way through the experiment(9) she disappeared through the crowds(10) I grabbed my bat and marched through the crowd of beer drinkers in the bar.(11) You are likely to go through a major experience that touches you deeply and transforms you.(12) Privacy becomes very important as your child moves through the pre-teen years.(13) This poses problems both for through traffic as well as for vehicles waiting to turn.(14) We walked through the gate and the barrier slid closed behind us, locking us in the station.(15) he got the disease through direct contact with someone(16) he lost it through carelessness
(1) go through :: اذهب عبر
(2) get through :: من خلال الحصول على
(3) pass through :: يمر من خلال
(4) look through :: ننظر من خلال
(5) come through :: ياتى عبر
(6) fall through :: وقع خلال
(7) break through :: اختراق
(8) put through :: يضع من خلال
(9) pull through :: خرج من ورطة
2. through and through ::
عن ظهر قلب
3. into and out of ::
4. by means of ::
5. throughout ::
6. direct ::
7. done ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All the gold's safely THROUGH
the gates of King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
l'm sorry that
l put you THROUGH all of this.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
would love to go hurtling
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
and guide him THROUGH the dark places
that lie ahead.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
The night before you slipped THROUGH,
I thought my wife was dying.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: through
Meaning and definitions of through, translation in Arabic
language for through with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of through in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'through'
What through means in Arabic, through meaning
in Arabic, through
definition, examples and pronunciation
of through in Arabic language.