ملموس, مادي, حقيقي, حسي, محسوس, واقعي
Adjective(1) perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch(2) capable of being treated as fact(3) (of especially business assets(4) capable of being perceived; especially capable of being handled or touched or felt
(1) The buzz has been almost tangible as the first match of the Six Nations gets closer.(2) Throughout the group there was an almost tangible feeling of excited expectation that she couldn't understand.(3) So, many are putting their cash into tangible assets such as real estate and gold.(4) The excitement with which I am tingling at this moment is almost tangible .(5) These priority projects are real, tangible evidence of the company's work.(6) In any broken place there rests tangible evidence of those who came before us and in touching what they left, we can for a time touch them.(7) His characters cover a wide range of ages, but each has one thing in common: an almost tangible quality.(8) A triumph for him would allow him benefits that extend way beyond the tangible .(9) In each of these popular histories, the salt tang of the sea is almost tangible .(10) There comes a point in making a new garden when a sudden transformation happens and what was a wasteland becomes a visible, tangible garden.(11) To achieve tangible results, command personnel will also require training in the field of criminology.(12) People here will see this as a small but feasible and tangible antidote to perceptions that the country is the enemy of the rest of the world.(13) The long, dreadful silence that followed was almost tangible .(14) Was it the promise of the almost tangible chemistry between the two?(15) He was a tangible threat each and every time he touched the ball.(16) She walked quickly, and her resentment toward him was almost tangible .
(1) tangible assets :: ممتلكات ملموسة
(2) tangible asset :: الموجودات الملموسة
(3) tangible fixed assets :: الأصول الثابتة الملموسة
(4) tangible property :: الممتلكات المادية
2. palpable ::
3. real ::
1. impalpable ::
2. intangible ::
tangible, tangibleness, tangibles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
it was so TANGIBLE and so satisfying,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
If it's not TANGIBLE,
how do you know
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: tangible
Meaning and definitions of tangible, translation in Arabic
language for tangible with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tangible in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tangible'
What tangible means in Arabic, tangible meaning
in Arabic, tangible
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tangible in Arabic language.