طويل, شاهق, عالي, فارع الطول, ضخم, طنان, مستبعد حدوثه, غريب, عجيب, غير قابل للتصديق
طويلأطولأطولطويل الى حد ماطول القامة
Noun(1) a garment size for a tall person
Adjective(1) great in vertical dimension; high in stature(2) lofty in style(3) impressively difficult(4) too improbable to admit of belief
(1) Heather is approximately 4ft 6in tall with a slim build, hazel eyes and long brown hair.(2) With no tall buildings nearby to obstruct your sight, you can see for miles around.(3) One of the youths is described as about 6ft tall with ginger hair and wearing a light blue top.(4) Climbing to the top of a tall building, a hill, or a church tower is a great way to get a feel for a place.(5) Water will trickle audibly here and there, and there'll be the gentle swish of bamboo and tall grasses.(6) In his right hand was a plate of food and in the other a tall glass of orange juice.(7) Mychael found herself in a tall tower - one of many in the castle.(8) They stand about two feet tall at the shoulder and typically weigh around 100 pounds.(9) Avoid any mixture containing bentgrass or tall fescue or more than 15 percent ryegrass.(10) The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, revealing the sixth floor of the tall building.(11) He is about 1.5 metres tall with big brown eyes and curly jet-black hair.(12) He stood up to offer a handshake, revealing that he was a tall man, of average but sufficient build.(13) The 4ft 5in tall boy was disqualified from driving following a motoring offence in December last year.(14) The third is described as six feet tall , in his mid-twenties with short dark hair and possibly a moustache.(15) She is white, 5ft 4in tall with a large build, short grey hair and blue eyes.(16) He is described as about 6ft tall , medium to thin build, with black and shaven hair.
(1) very tall :: طويل جدا
(2) tall and thin :: طويل و نحيف
(3) tall tale :: ذيل طويل
(4) tall man :: رجل طويل
(5) tall building :: مبنى طويل
(6) fairly tall :: طويل القامة نسبيا
(7) tall and slim :: طويل ونحيف
(8) too tall :: طويل جدا
(9) not tall :: ليس طويلا
(10) tall order :: طلب طويل
1. big ::
2. high ::
3. in height ::
4. unlikely ::
من غير المرجح
5. demanding ::
6. magniloquent ::
7. improbable ::
1. low ::
2. short ::
3. squat ::
tall, taller, tallest, tallish, tallness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
On horseback you will be
as TALL as any of them.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
who's as smart as me, as TALL as me,
and has hair like Thor,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
"We are a TALL, thin woman who wants
to make a coat out of your dalmatians."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
She was TALL like you, lovely figure.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Neither one of us
is TALL enough to reach that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Arabic Dictionary: tall
Meaning and definitions of tall, translation in Arabic
language for tall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tall in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tall'
What tall means in Arabic, tall meaning
in Arabic, tall
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tall in Arabic language.