مفاجأة, مباغتة, اندهاش, هجوم مفاجئدهش, باغت, ذهل, كشف النقاب
Noun(1) the astonishment you feel when something totally unexpected happens to you(2) a sudden unexpected event(3) the act of surprising someone
Verb(1) cause to be surprised(2) come upon or take unawares(3) attack by storm; attack suddenly
(1) 'Here?' she asked in surprise.(2) It is unlikely that anything you say will cause him or her shock or surprise .(3) He doesn't even try to hide the surprise in his voice at this.(4) With mild surprise , he noticed that she was wearing the breeches and shirt of a man.(5) the party was something of a surprise(6) imagine her surprise when she saw the car!(7) he didn't show any surprise(8) For his part, Eisenhower feared a surprise attack and war by miscalculation.(9) Information that is not tracked could later surprise the Army on the battlefield.(10) A surprise was sprung on a retiring vicar at a school assembly last week.(11) To General Hue, it looked like the ideal time to launch his surprise attack.(12) the election results were a surprise(13) that was a surprise result(14) He's even throwing me a surprise birthday party (I found out).(15) With mild surprise , she noticed that the sound came from the foot of the cliffs on which she stood.(16) the announcement came as a complete surprise
(1) surprise party :: حفلة مفاجئة
(2) to my surprise :: لدهشتي
(3) by surprise :: فجأة
(4) to one's surprise :: إلى واحد مفاجأة
(5) pleasant surprise :: مفاجأة سارة
(6) surprise attack :: هجوم مفاجئ
(7) take by surprise :: أخذ على حين غرة
(8) great surprise :: مفاجاة رائعة
(9) express surprise :: مفاجأة صريحة
1. astonishment ::
2. shock ::
3. surprisal ::
4. astonish ::
5. take by surprise ::
أخذ على حين غرة
6. storm ::
surprise, surprised, surprises, surprising, surprisings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I wanted to catch them by SURPRISE.
Finish with this soon.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
with the SURPRISE baby
on the way.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
What a SURPRISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
That will be a SURPRISE, I expect.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
I dunno, maybe the SURPRISE
will make it more fun.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: surprise
Meaning and definitions of surprise, translation in Arabic
language for surprise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of surprise in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'surprise'
What surprise means in Arabic, surprise meaning
in Arabic, surprise
definition, examples and pronunciation
of surprise in Arabic language.