سطح - المظهر الخارجي
سطح, المظهر الخارجي, السطح الانسيابي الحاملسطح, ظهر, طلع الى السطح, جعل له سطحاسطحي, فوق السطح
تحت سطح الأرضسطحطفت على السطحالسطوحتطفو على السطح
Noun(1) the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary(2) the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object(3) the outermost level of the land or sea(4) a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something(5) information that has become public(6) a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air; can lift or control a plane in flight
Verb(1) come to the surface(2) put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface(3) appear or become visible; make a showing
Adjective(1) on the surface
(1) Then it held more surface water than a flat roof.(2) It is universally understood that heaving a major portion of your body over the surface of the water is a tough thing to do.(3) trouble is never far from the surface here(4) Avoid installing directly under trees where leaves will clutter the surface of the pond.(5) Testing surface ships by submarines is just one of the facets of RIMPAC 04.(6) Assemble the table on a level surface , turn the top wheel upside down and place the seat wheel on top of it.(7) Mixing takes place in the cascading surface layer as falling particles collide and are buried by later arrivals.(8) This partitioning will reduce the equilibrium molar fraction of cholesterol in the surface layers.(9) Obviously violence is there just under the surface in every society.(10) Anti-submarine warfare is an area where the advantage swings between the surface fleet and the submerged boats.(11) Her father had saved it since the smooth, flat surface was still workable.(12) I'm sure some pictures will surface soon.(13) Mulching is a simple process of covering the soil surface with materials to prevent direct evaporation of soil moisture.(14) She was veiled in a dark cloak, billowing around her slim body and skimming the surface of the water.(15) don't touch the glass surface(16) Untouched wild places have now shrunk to one-sixth of the Earth's land surface .
(1) surface area :: مساحة
(2) surface tension :: التوتر السطحي
(3) on the surface :: على السطح
(4) smooth surface :: سطح أملس
(5) surface mail :: البريد السطحي
(6) scratch the surface :: اخدش السطح
(7) work surface :: سطح العمل
(8) inner surface :: السطح الداخلي
(9) surface runoff :: الجريان السطحي
1. superficial ::
2. outside ::
3. outward appearance ::
4. counter ::
5. airfoil ::
6. open ::
8. come to the surface ::
تأتي إلى السطح
9. emerge ::
11. rise up ::
13. coat ::
1. inside ::
2. interior ::
subsurface, surface, surfaced, surfaces, surfacing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Erase the hard drives, grab the tapes, wipe
our fingerprints off every SURFACE and run.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
or under the icy SURFACE
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
...given the SURFACE area of this car
is about 60,000 square centimeters...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
what do you say we get back
to SURFACE tension of domain walls?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Then a laser will map
the reflective SURFACE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: surface
Meaning and definitions of surface, translation in Arabic
language for surface with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of surface in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'surface'
What surface means in Arabic, surface meaning
in Arabic, surface
definition, examples and pronunciation
of surface in Arabic language.