سكر, قطعة سكر, عزيزيسكر, تسكر, حلى, تبلر
السكرمسكرتحليةالخالية من السكرالسكرياتسكري
Noun(1) a white crystalline carbohydrate used as a sweetener and preservative(2) an essential structural component of living cells and source of energy for animals; includes simple sugars with small molecules as well as macromolecular substances; are classified according to the number of monosaccharide groups they contain(3) informal terms for money
Verb(1) sweeten with sugar
(1) In a separate bowl, sift together sugar , flour, baking powder and baking soda.(2) Small amounts of sugar may be required to take away the sharpness from fruit purÔö£┬«es such as gooseberry and rhubarb - but avoid adding sugar to food and drinks.(3) Fast-burning foods include foods that contain sugar and white flour.(4) Whisk together flour, oats, sugar , baking powder and salt in a large bowl.(5) A wine-like beverage can be made from almost any fruit, berry, or other plant material containing sugar .(6) a spoonful of sugar(7) Tooth decay is caused by the bacteria in dental plaque breaking down sugar in the foods and drinks that you eat and drink.(8) This is why a bowl of sugar remains essentially unchanged for months or even years, although it is exposed to copious amounts of oxygen during that time.(9) Processed foods that contain refined sugar and white flour are fast carbohydrates.(10) In a small bowl, whisk together lime and orange juices, fish sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar and jalapeno.(11) The press officer asks if he would like a coffee. ├ö├ç├┐Black but half a cup and, um, a sugar please.├ö├ç├û(12) Spoken and written substitutes for the word in American English include sugar , sheesh, shoot, and shucks, as in the constructions: Oh, sugar! Aww, shucks!(13) Fried foods, very spicy foods and foods containing too much sugar , such as sweets, can cause health problems and should be limited during Ramadan.(14) Many people, myself included, find bursts of sugar in savory food highly unpleasant.(15) From now on I'm putting one sugar in my coffee instead of two, and half a sugar in my tea instead of one.(16) Part of the problem is that increasingly health-conscious consumers see Coke as a drink packed with sugar and chemical sweeteners and not much else.
(1) sugar daddy :: سكر أبي
(2) icing sugar :: مسحوق السكر
(3) caster sugar :: السكر الناعم
(4) granulated sugar :: حبيبات السكر
(5) blood sugar :: سكر الدم
(6) powdered sugar :: سكر ناعم
(7) brown sugar :: سكر بني
(8) cane sugar :: علبة سكر
2. saccharide ::
3. lolly ::
4. refined sugar ::
sugar, sugared, sugaring, sugarless, sugars, sugary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's gonna get a
spoonful of SUGAR later.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
- You take cream and SUGAR?
- Black is fine.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Intense "Volluto" with SUGAR.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Well, powder me in SUGAR
and call me a donut,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
a cake made with salt
instead of SUGAR...
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: sugar
Meaning and definitions of sugar, translation in Arabic
language for sugar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sugar in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sugar'
What sugar means in Arabic, sugar meaning
in Arabic, sugar
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sugar in Arabic language.