مادة خام, أشياء, أدوات, سقط المتاع, أمتعة, ملاك, المواد الخامة, مخدرات, ممتلكات شخصية, ركام, نسيج صوفي, مادة الشىء أو جوهره, أعمال في منسابات خاصةاتخم, لقم, التهم, ازدرد, حشا, سمن, أقحم, ملأ, حشا بالقش, أكل بنهم, وضع, انحشى, سد
Noun(1) the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object(2) miscellaneous unspecified objects(3) informal terms for personal possessions(4) senseless talk(5) unspecified qualities required to do or be something(6) information in some unspecified form(7) a critically important or characteristic component
Verb(1) cram into a cavity(2) press or force(3) obstruct(4) overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself(5) treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting(6) fill tightly with a material(7) fill with a stuffing while cooking
(1) he knows his stuff and can really write(2) her dark stuff gown(3) To see them grab a hammer and head up to the roof is character building stuff .(4) So what are the general public and patients to make of this stuff and nonsense?(5) such a trip was the stuff of his dreams(6) Healey was made of sterner stuff(7) Back to sleep now, for I deal with the very stuff of dreams, and thus a writer's work can never really be done.(8) But I am getting enough language training at least to master the technical stuff .(9) the mud was horrible stuff(10) I'm not normally one to encourage people to stuff the ballot box, but you might want to vote in this poll twice.(11) His stuff was impressive in his short stint in Detroit, as well as his 26 innings in Arizona.(12) But this stuff is being purveyed by the Religious Affairs Department of the Saudi Armed Forces.(13) I slowly went downhill and back on to the heavy stuff like heroin.(14) stuff the fish with parsley and garlic(15) the garage is full of stuff I don't need(16) And so, all Graham's stuff for the trip packed neatly into two soft cases, to bed.
(1) hot stuff :: الاشياء الساخنة
(2) the stuff :: الأشياء
(3) old stuff :: الاشياء القديمة
(4) to stuff :: ل الااشياء
(5) stuff up :: الاشياء
(6) funny stuff :: أشياء مضحكة
(7) sweet stuff :: اشياء جميلة
(8) right stuff :: أشياء صحيحه
(9) green stuff :: أشياء خضراء
(10) kitchen stuff :: الاشياء المطبخ
1. material ::
5. clobber ::
6. stuff and nonsense ::
هراء و كلام فارغ ليس له معنى
7. fill ::
8. shove ::
9. fill oneself with ::
شغل نفسه مع
11. squeeze ::
12. farce ::
13. engorge ::
14. choke up ::
stuff, stuffed, stuffing, stuffs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on, bath STUFF. It's perfect.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Leonard could keep the STUFF
you don't like in Sheldon's old room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
that will make STUFF
all weird again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
You feel like Raj is getting a little
carried away with all the baby STUFF?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
more than the STUFF
that you did,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: stuff
Meaning and definitions of stuff, translation in Arabic
language for stuff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stuff in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stuff'
What stuff means in Arabic, stuff meaning
in Arabic, stuff
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stuff in Arabic language.