طالب, طالبة, تلميذ, الدارس, طالب في المدرسة الثانوية
طالب علمالطلابدراسية لمنح دراسية
Noun(1) a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution(2) a learned person (especially in the humanities
(1) These are challenges that student reporters need to meet to help students pick the best people.(2) mature student(3) What this legislation will do is mean that student union fees will be voluntary.(4) Over beer and spring rolls I find out that Julia is a first-year graduate student in clinical psychology.(5) undergraduate student(6) she's a keen student of history(7) Most patients were being turned away or given a limited service by student nurses.(8) She is a student nurse who works with people who have intellectual disabilities.(9) postgraduate student(10) It was the right thing to do because all these student leaders do is harass people.(11) Dave is a student of the culture, and he's a relentless listener to democracy.(12) a student of sociology(13) Parents of some student nurses have also made statements about the tutor's conduct.(14) Thus this biography will be of interest to any student of the mid-twentieth century South.(15) In fact, the right wing in the Liberal Party is based around former student politicians.(16) The Board agreed that the Applicant should not be permitted to continue as a graduate student of the University.
(1) exchange student :: تبادل طلابي
(2) graduate student :: متخرج
(3) college student :: طالب جامعي
(4) high school student :: طالب المدرسة الثانوية
(5) grad student :: طالب دراسات عليا
(6) student visa :: تأشيرة طالب
1. scholar ::
2. pupil ::
3. trainee ::
4. bookman ::
student, students, studentship, studentships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...then I'm gonna be a crappy STUDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Uh-uh. I know the type. Cheerleader,
STUDENT council, goes out with jocks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Padawan's the STUDENT,
not the teacher.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
Yeah, a grad STUDENT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Of course, who am I to argue
with a check-plus STUDENT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: student
Meaning and definitions of student, translation in Arabic
language for student with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of student in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'student'
What student means in Arabic, student meaning
in Arabic, student
definition, examples and pronunciation
of student in Arabic language.