بنيوي, إنشائي, بنائي, عمراني, ذو علاقة بالبناء
Adjective(1) relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure(2) relating to or having or characterized by structure(3) affecting or involved in structure or construction(4) concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study(5) pertaining to geological structure(6) relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals
(1) Winning back investor confidence may mean complying with the letter of the pact, which requires deep structural reforms.(2) the house suffered significant structural damage(3) They also used a picnic table to ram the front door, causing major structural damage to the building.(4) We emphasize that redundancy is a virtue, as structural engineers have learned.(5) Unstable toxic soils below the building called for creative structural solutions.(6) A study to reveal the overall structural alteration in this mutant is now in progress.(7) If the logjam, however, is structural in nature, it will be much more difficult to overcome.(8) In most experiments, these three structural elements unfold within a single step.(9) I think that structural change has accelerated since that time.(10) The structural system consists of simple precast concrete beams and columns.(11) Many of these mutants had clear structural abnormalities, for example, different colored eyes.(12) In many fishes, it is the only structural element in the oral jaws that moves during jaw opening and closing.(13) Besides, many of Japan's problems are structural , not cyclical.(14) structural steel(15) There is a centrally arranged core of structural material in both the lower stem and first-order lateral roots.(16) Our progress on these 3 key elements might be considered predictable because much of the work is structural in nature.
(1) structural engineer :: مهندس إنشائي
(2) structural steel :: صلب للانشاء
(3) structural engineering :: هندسة هيكلية
(4) structural unemployment :: البطالة الهيكلية
(5) structural features :: السمات الهيكلية
(6) structural formula :: الصيغة الهيكلية
(7) structural analysis :: تحليل هيكلي
(8) structural damage :: أضرار هيكلية
(9) structural change :: التغيير الهيكلي
(10) structural work :: أشغال كبرى
nonstructural, structural, structuralism, structuralist, structuralists, structurally
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...wouldn't cause a STRUCTURAL failure,
much less a homunculus such as yourself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
...weakened the STRUCTURAL integrity
of the bag.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
There are four to a patrol, two builders
to check for STRUCTURAL damage,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: structural
Meaning and definitions of structural, translation in Arabic
language for structural with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of structural in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'structural'
What structural means in Arabic, structural meaning
in Arabic, structural
definition, examples and pronunciation
of structural in Arabic language.