قطاع, شريط, الشقة مساحة ضيقة, المسلسلة الهزلية, ملابس فريق رياضي, ثلاثة طوابع أو أكثر, مهبط طائرات, لسان بحريخلع, نزع, جرد, تعرى, سلخ, قشر, عرى, جرد من الألقاب, نهب, حلب البقرة, أزال الرياش, سلب
Noun(1) a relatively long narrow piece of something(2) artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material(3) an airfield without normal airport facilities(4) a sequence of drawings telling a story in a newspaper or comic book(5) thin piece of wood or metal(6) a form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music
Verb(1) take away possessions from someone(2) get undressed(3) remove the surface from(4) remove substances from by a percolating liquid(5) lay bare(6) steal goods; take as spoils(7) remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely(8) strip the cured leaves from(9) remove the thread (of screws(10) remove a constituent from a liquid(11) take off or remove(12) draw the last milk (of cows(13) remove (someone's or one's own
(1) This erosion hazard area is the strip of land that should disappear within the next 30 years, given the historical erosion rate.(2) Wesley high school stood in the middle of town just off the main strip of Wesley road.(3) In this case, the area was a strip of beach about a hundred yards long.(4) The driver nodded once and pressed a narrow strip of metal to the floor.(5) Sgt Smith said he later discovered the weapon was not a sword, but a metal carpet strip or carpet gripper.(6) Also, in the final strip , there's a fine caricature of a Wily's Overland, rather than the standard Jeep, which would have been easier to draw.(7) On an impulse you strip off all your clothes, swim into the centre of the lake and turn onto your back.(8) And it took just four days for those rabbits to strip Ben's plot bare of every one of his potential prize-winners.(9) Many other servants came in to strip the bed and put new sheets and comforter on her monstrous bed.(10) a campaigner against strip joints(11) They strip bark off of dying trees with their powerful ivory-colored bills to reach the bugs and larvae beneath.(12) Born in 1929, Han worked as a strip cartoon artist for the Shanghai Art Publishing House for decades.(13) My stripping ├ö├ç├┐career├ö├ç├û didn't begin in a sleazy strip joint, conveniently located on the side of some local highway.(14) First, most of the sailors can't afford Manhattan's strip joints.(15) Apparently he didn't want to strip in front of hundreds of screaming girls.(16) The first strip was published in 1992 in the Weekly Mail, which has since become the Mail and Guardian.
(1) comic strip :: فكاهية
(2) strip off :: تجريدها
(3) strip poker :: شريط لعبة البوكر
(4) landing strip :: المهبط
(5) strip down :: خلع
(6) power strip :: قطاع الطاقة
(7) strip mall :: قطاع مراكز التسوق
(8) cartoon strip :: شريط الرسوم المتحركة
(9) magnetic strip :: الشريط المغناطيسي
(10) test strip :: شريط الاختبار
2. airstrip ::
3. striptease ::
5. slip ::
6. undress ::
8. take away from someone ::
يسلب من شخص
9. dismantle ::
10. empty ::
11. deprive ::
12. leach ::
13. loot ::
14. uncase ::
15. denude ::
16. disinvest ::
17. clean ::
1. dress ::
2. gown ::
3. robe ::
strip, strips, stripy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We should hit up the
buffet at the STRIP club
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
I'm not going to
STRIP these families
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
I'm so glad we came
to this gentile STRIP club.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Amy has a fondness for
the comic STRIP Marmaduke.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
"Mineral show" is just some sort of
guy code for "STRIP club." Huh?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: strip
Meaning and definitions of strip, translation in Arabic
language for strip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strip in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'strip'
What strip means in Arabic, strip meaning
in Arabic, strip
definition, examples and pronunciation
of strip in Arabic language.