امتداد, مسافة, مدى, مط, اتساع, مجال, نزهة على القدمينمد, تمدد, تمطط, بسط, امتد, عمل بالطاقة القصوى, بذل جهدا, بذل جهدا قويا, توسع في تفسير شئ ما
Noun(1) a large and unbroken expanse or distance(2) the act of physically reaching or thrusting out(3) a straightaway section of a racetrack(4) exercise designed to extend the limbs and muscles to their full extent(5) extension to or beyond the ordinary limit(6) an unbroken period of time during which you do something(7) the capacity for being stretched
Verb(1) occupy a large, elongated area(2) extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body(3) extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length(4) become longer by being stretched and pulled(5) make long or longer by pulling and stretching(6) lie down comfortably(7) pull in opposite directions(8) extend the scope or meaning of; often unduly(9) corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones(10) increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance(11) extend one's body or limbs
Adjective(1) having an elongated seating area(2) easily stretched
(1) He did a long stretch , and his body ached but he felt fully restored, and all he needed now was breakfast.(2) Always take time to warm up before your primary activity and finish up with a long stretch while your body is still hot and elastic.(3) I think any role is a balance between a stretch and knowing that you can do it.(4) And he has quickened his delivery off the stretch to do a better job of holding runners.(5) ├ö├ç├┐I always look for roles that are going to stretch me,├ö├ç├û he says.(6) In fact, women are being expected to stretch themselves until they become superwomen.(7) she could feel the stretch and pull of the muscles in her legs(8) Police believe she may have heard thieves trying to break into two high-value cars, including a stretch limousine belonging to her husband, outside their house in Wembley.(9) The new concept being to feel some good pain from the stretch then relaxing and letting go, softening the stretch and your general body tension.(10) Recently it has been suggested that several different regions of titin might play a role in the sensing of stretch in muscle by binding various ligands.(11) Ensuring that her children are fed properly is a stretch .(12) To enhance the stretch , push gently above the knee on the outside of the leg, with the non-stretch leg hand.(13) Keeping your back straight, allow your upper body to lean forward until you feel a stretch in your chest and shoulders.(14) a treacherous stretch of road(15) Softer metals tend to stretch more easily, which explains the different factors in the formulas for different metals.(16) Merrion expect this would stretch the team's operational capabilities.
(1) stretch out :: تمتد
(2) to stretch :: ليتمدد
(3) stretch mark :: علامة تمتد
(4) at a stretch :: بتوسع
(5) stretch the truth :: تمتد الحقيقة
(6) stretch up :: يتمدد
(7) stretch limo :: ليمو تمتد
(8) stretch one's legs :: تنزه
(9) stretch of water :: تمتد من الماء
1. expanse ::
2. period ::
6. reach ::
7. stint ::
8. be elastic ::
أن تكون مرنة
10. prolong ::
11. be sufficient for ::
تكون كافية ل
12. put a strain on ::
يشكل ضغطا على
13. bend ::
14. reach out ::
15. extend ::
17. elongate ::
18. stretch out ::
19. debase ::
20. stretchy ::
1. abbreviate ::
2. abridge ::
3. curtail ::
4. cut ::
5. shorten ::
stretch, stretchable, stretched, stretcher, stretchered, stretchering, stretchers, stretches, stretching, stretchy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, then let's STRETCH our price range.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Everybody has the right
to STRETCH their legs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
That's kind of a STRETCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
- Why are you doing that?
- It's good to STRETCH before you run.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
English to Arabic Dictionary: stretch
Meaning and definitions of stretch, translation in Arabic
language for stretch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stretch in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stretch'
What stretch means in Arabic, stretch meaning
in Arabic, stretch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stretch in Arabic language.