إستراتيجية, تخطيط, التدبير, التنظيم, براعة فن التخطيط, علم فن الحرب, خطة إستيراتيجية
Noun(1) an elaborate and systematic plan of action(2) the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
(1) Stalin felt that the key to victory was as much political and economic strategy as military.(2) Below are some personal finance and tax relief tips which may help you in planning your financial strategy .(3) military strategy(4) They decided on a defensive strategy to allow the Germans to wear themselves out.(5) In the current war, virtual warfare has become an explicit part of military strategy .(6) anti-terrorist strategy(7) The long-term strategy must always be to starve the terrorists of support and recruits.(8) The height of strategy is not to subdue the enemy in battle, but to subdue him without fighting at all.(9) The danger was that this strategy would drive neutral America into the Allied camp.(10) John Ware investigates how Allied strategy has been tested in the heat of battle.(11) He then developed a strategy for attacking the Hedjaz railway, the Turkish supply line.(12) He is sure to earn millions basking in the success of his military strategy .(13) The same is true for military strategy , which does not only refer to army training.(14) A series of exhibitions has been planned to explain the strategy and seek contributions.(15) Control of information and propaganda has always been a central plank of war strategy .(16) shifts in marketing strategy
(1) corporate strategy :: خطة تعاونية
(2) marketing strategy :: استراتيجية التسويق
(3) exit strategy :: استراتيجية الخروج
(4) competitive strategy :: استراتيجية تنافسية
(5) product strategy :: استراتيجية المنتج
(6) sales strategy :: استراتيجية المبيعات
(7) advertising strategy :: الإعلان عن استراتيجية
(8) management strategy :: استراتيجية إدارة
1. master plan ::
2. the art of war ::
3. scheme ::
strategies, strategist, strategists, strategy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Strategy to not let it idle too low.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
All right, what is this matter of STRATEGY?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
"Hidden behind a metallic voice
with their cameras and their STRATEGY